(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello! Great build but one lil question, does it really not matter if i go 2-hand Sword,Mace or Axe ?
"
xIronMaiden wrote:
Hello! Great build but one lil question, does it really not matter if i go 2-hand Sword,Mace or Axe ?

Not particularly. Maces are technically the best crafted, Axes have the best uniques, and Swords are typically weaker unless using specific alternative builds (crit with Hiltless, pure physical with Starforge).

In practical terms though, weapon specific skill nodes are among the last taken, after figuring out your end game. Until then, simply use whatever is on hand.
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
amazing guide as usual from you

i didnt see it, but do you have a recommendation for which masters to prioritize?

Generally the same as all melee type characters - Zana, Haku, and Eleron are the primary, then either Tora or Vagan if you wish to craft weapons rather than rely on uniques. Vorici really only needs to go to 4 or 5 unless you plan on doing major crafting.
Hi all.
I have 43k dps with hatred and hoa, 5.3k hp and 8k armor.
I use hatred+hoa+arcticarmour. All my mana is reserved, i have hezmanas, so mana is not a problem. Leap slam and endurance cry is blood magic gem linked.
Do you recommend if i use warlords mark+blasphemy instead of hoa+arctic armour? Or do you suggest anything else?
Thanks.
can you run this build with mana leech nodes?
How is the slayer version of this build for:

* T15 mapping
* Uber Izaro

How is the survivability? Fast clears? I know this isnt for farming uber atziri but would just like to know how it functions in the rest of the game, compared to say...earthquake.
Hello, ive read most of the guide (i guess), and i still dont have a clue about how you generate endurance charges. Can you shed a light?
Budget?

I can't even.
So this build was really fun to play and fast but i just got oneshot in a tier 4 blue map in breach. Cyclone makes you stand on top of the mobs and one of the breach bosses that spawn from the hands shotgunnes with some frost skill, lvl 82 had 6k hp and died in less than a second. Would not recommend a close range melee build like this in hc breach, sc probably more fun. IMO
"
broseidon07 wrote:
How is the slayer version of this build for:

* T15 mapping
* Uber Izaro

How is the survivability? Fast clears? I know this isnt for farming uber atziri but would just like to know how it functions in the rest of the game, compared to say...earthquake.

Slayer is the best Ascendancy for speed clearing maps; Juggernaut, and to a lesser extent Champion, are perhaps a bit tankier, but Slayers Culling passive is great for handling P3 Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info