(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
victimk wrote:
Hi Lighty,

i am pretty new to PoE and thinking about starting cyclone build with new league, could you please compare your Slayer Axe build with this Slayer build from Zizaran and tell me pros and cons of each build and your opinion on Zizaran build?

Thank you very much in advance.

Link to Zizaran cyclone build: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBAcEswmWC2EMcA3NDlwUIBXsFm8Yaho4HM4dFCcvK1A1kjkOOlg64Tu2PAU8LT1fPfxFfkd-TLNN41BHUdpSU1XGWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUZp5oZWjyavpvO3IPcql2rHfjeC95aHzZfOWDX4PMg9uE2YVShrSHaorwjM-PRpBVlG-VJJd5l5WX9Jstm6Gf36IApTWmV6luqZSsmKyqrY2vbK-nsoC3PrkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMSCxPbGrsqQz37QH9i92WHjauRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vfO_r8B_yRfPd9WH2SPcy99f46_rS_gr-VP6P

I would say that you dont need witch aoe anymore since the new weapon range changes, that being said ziz's build still works and hes not an idiot like 99% of PoE build makers.
LightyGaming.com
Sorry for asking again but why dont we pick up the onslaught nodes as the raider?

free extra 40% movementspeed is amazing for cyclone and the extra Evasion is not that bad either

and what about snakebite gloves since we got perma free frenzy charges?
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 2, 2016, 2:58:55 PM
"
Koksii wrote:
@safety

Why not avatar of the chase? 40% movementspeed is huge..

I would rather have 20% move speed and immunity to status effects over 40% movement and onslaught any day
LightyGaming.com
"
Koksii wrote:
@safety

Why not avatar of the chase? 40% movementspeed is huge..

I would rather have 20% move speed and immunity to status effects over 40% movement and onslaught any day
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
Lighty i've a noob question, i've decide to make your build in 2.5 breach league, there are any different about use a Scion over Marauder? (already did last league a cyclone duelist).

And i totally love the 2h sword design...but 2h Axe is totally look better (i don't like too much 2h mace), so axe > sword?

Thanks in advice.

Sorry for my bad english is not my language.

Axe is better in almost every way, Slayer(duelist) is still the best subclass, still good for 2.5 breach

Thank you, i'm going for duelist...again!

:D
Excellent guide,i'm using it on breach and its working wonders.

Quick question,should i be using Ancestral warchieft instead of vaal cyclone?

An ancestral warchief with Conc effect should be great for dealing with bosses right?
I still feel the range is still too small even after the weapon range changes.

Ill probably need to get a carcass jack and disfavor
Currently level 69 in breach as a Slayer. Vaal Cyclone is pretty funny in a breach, even if it feels very dangerous. With maxed resists (...) and LGOH it's enough to survive though and the effect is ridiculous. Love every second of it.
Last edited by Esurah on Dec 5, 2016, 8:45:25 AM
amazing guide as usual from you

i didnt see it, but do you have a recommendation for which masters to prioritize?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info