Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

this decision is fine, i agree with it
looking forward to testing the next beta version on Monday
just postpone the july 10th full release...
this won't end well
im not sure if GGG knows what a beta test is. seems i got time now to test the new d3 patch.
Dat Chris making the so called "tough" but in actuality "easy" dicisions.....much respect to you chap! <3

If I had money I would but stock in GGG solely because of Chris, alas Im barely able to survive irl so what I can scrape together shall have to be spend on supporter packs!!!

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
So the plan is to make sweeping changes to the mapping system at the same time you wipe the servers, 4 days before this all goes live? You have just set yourself up for a massive failure of a launch if the community finds ANY problems with the content. This is poor planning.
all the QQ... lets go GGG.. u got a good group keep it up.. the hype is real.. this is the moment people who makes games live for!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Kudos to hold off and deliver a better quality patch.

One suggestion, I know it'd be setting a precedence, but how about allowing people to start toons at like level 50-60 ish? You could just make them all that level, plop down some chests with pre-made gear/gems to pick from and let more people realistically be able to test the higher end content.
"
borlur wrote:

One suggestion, I know it'd be setting a precedence, but how about allowing people to start toons at like level 50-60 ish? You could just make them all that level, plop down some chests with pre-made gear/gems to pick from and let more people realistically be able to test the higher end content.

You want a few stacks of chaos and alchs sitting in stash as well?
Thanks to all the devs for the hard work they have been doing to get this expansion out. Better get known issues dealt with before final testing.
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
borlur wrote:

You want a few stacks of chaos and alchs sitting in stash as well?

sure, why not :-) The economy is not the point in the beta, it's all going to be wiped anyhow. Seems the main point would be testing by as many people of the new content for potential issues. As the game ages things change, just like the 4th difficulty removed long ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info