Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

that's tue nz time, i can't wait that long!!
I'm hoping the 10th of July release will just put this content into the live realm. Really dont want my last 3 years work to be wiped... but yes in terms of beta: that realm will no longer exist so it's effectively a wipe for beta players.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Many members of the Beta development team are very disappointed at my decision to postpone it to after the weekend

Poor team... i can see some sunny weekend spent working on it

Courage!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
While it is frustrating, I'm glad GGG won't let broken content come out. You guys are awesome, keep up the good work! Looking forward to the release!
so only 4.5 days for test of latest content on the beta realm? sad :\
Mirror of Kalandra?
wait and see
ign - FancySneakyDevil
I want to toss in my lot with the group questioning the need for a Monday wipe with so few days left till release.

Seems like not enough time to test content.
The wipe is to test progression, given that they're adding a sizable chunk to act 4.
Last edited by Septile on Jul 2, 2015, 2:19:25 AM
"
ama wrote:
so only 4.5 days for test of latest content on the beta realm? sad :\

means there is no real test other than by the internal testing at ggg.

the price you pay for release exclusive material, though neccessary. can at least alpha test the new areas?
VERY BAD decision. It's a beta, release broken content with known issues list so people actually test the new stuff and leave the broken parts behind.

Unless of course the broken stuff IS the new content, then... Shame, shame, shame, DING.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info