Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

I'm very sorry about the delay, but there's no point putting broken content on the Beta realm when we have already found some issues to fix in our internal testing. Many members of the Beta development team are very disappointed at my decision to postpone it to after the weekend, but it'll produce a better play experience when you get a chance to see it. There will be a wipe when that patch is deployed.

This does not affect our release date of July 10.

On another note, if you haven't checked out today's other news post about Jewels, then it may be of interest.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
ouch
TODAY IS A SAD DAY
Hmmm, sadly, I don't think I'll be able to play the beta again now since it was delayed. I had booked the 3 day July 4th weekend for PoE but work resumes next week. That really sucks.

Better to hold off on the release though until things are ready though, so I understand.

See you guys in the Awakening release.
oh geeze that sucks lol
That means the next beta patch arrives only 4 days before the full release AND there's going to be a wipe. This does indeed seem like a questionable decision, but so be it.
IGN: Ironmallet
Then will there be a wipe on July 10th???
-_-
Four days worth of testing out the remaining new content.......interesting.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
top2000 wrote:
Then will there be a wipe on July 10th???

?? dude, of course, that's the full release lol
Seriously? a 4 day delay? AND a wipe? You honestly expect people to test that much new content, skills, gems, skills tree etc just a couple days before live launch?

EXTREMELY questionable decision indeed. Im actually convinced now that something is very wrong with the development of the Awakening and i fully expect to NOT see a July 10th release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info