Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo ah oh well. I'll play one of the ten billion games I bought from that goddamn Summer sale over the weekend whilst I wait.

Excited to test out the changes made since the early days of the beta. Most of the changes I've heard about seem pretty cool, stoked to see how they change up progression and early mapping.
oh CMON..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
please NO wipe if u guys put the new stuff FOUR DAYS before july 10 into CB.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jul 2, 2015, 3:01:08 AM
Chris, could you please clarify the wipe situation? Will there be a wipe with the new patch or not?

It does seem weird to have a wipe and only 4 days of testing.
Dont care about beta at this point when release is around the corner. There will be so much play value after release.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
85% of players can't even reach Merciless in 4 days, so yes, wipe is questionable.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Hmm, that's what 4 days of testing. I sure hope you can fix that inevitable bugs that will occur.

Already looks you are having trouble with the new stuff, dunno...
Last edited by MyH4o on Jul 2, 2015, 2:42:18 AM
It is better to fix bugs and delay awakening release then to release a raw product.

Although i don't think anyone will mind.

But it might not be a bad idea to make release on 17th. (although with a 4 month league that would put the end right on the Thanksgiving, and i am sure GGG wants few days off for that.

So looks like 10th it is, curious to see the quality of released beta.
I have to ask... with only 4 days of testing, why the #&$@ even bother?

I guess you'll at least get the most annoying bugs out of the way, but other than that....
There will be a wipe in standard leagues? ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info