What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

new content: Why i can't ctrl-click my divination-card-set to the card-npc :)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Jul 21, 2015, 2:53:16 PM
Showing your str/dex/int in the character pane as X+Y where X is your base from passives/level and Y is from gear. This way you know for sure if you can level that gem up without depending on one of your gear slots or not. Furthermore, a companion to this featurette could be a toggle that includes a warning text in the gem tooltip when a level-up is available if its next level would exceed your base/passive stat threshold.

I think I've been saying I'd tweet this at Chris since beta I think, but I really dislike twitter :|

"
teacherpeter wrote:
We have account names, and we have character names. Why not allow us to name our characters whatever we want and have our account names be what we know each other by in-game? It already is in the forums.

I'd like to see this as "family" names. You select a single family name that also shows on the forums that is shared by all your characters.

"
Infarkt wrote:
if the trade system doesnt change,
then at least:

Mark all items from players who didnt play 6 months or longer - then poe.market can get this mark to their system and the items dont show up on every search.

A last logged in timestamp would probably be sufficient. I'd think poe.trade could already pull this from posts that haven't been updated in a while.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Jul 21, 2015, 3:25:15 PM
Trade, I shouldn't have to go to a forum to sell my items. Trade chat nobody listens, it's just a bunch of spam, and the notice board is full of trade spammers, add a auction house for gods sake, can't even search through the notice board to find groups cause it's filled with trade spam.

You can't even sell anything in the trade chat cause nobody reads it. I suspect that those shouts over and over constantly is bots and not even real people.
When I walk on or around a Scroll of Wisdom I would like for it to just auto pick up. They drop a lot and I want them all.... but I don't want to stop and click a billion times to pick up a scroll. Yes it's me being lazy, but hey, small thing that would be very handy when I'm flying through maps.
Some type of trade containers or heaven forbid a real AH.

This 1990s trade chat is for the birds. Not to mention no one is online when i needed them and vise versa I'm sure.

Git R Dun!
Dueling Gruest.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jul 21, 2015, 8:04:43 PM
A way to reclaim all your MTX off of gear and what not...

Seriously! I can't believe that isn't a thing. I thought for sure within the last year i would see that since i see people complain about that all the time.

Some sort of trading market would be cool too.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Offline IMs. You know, a way to send messages if someone is not online atm so they can see it when they come online, instead of logging into the game every hour and hope they're online? Email was invented like what, 43 years ago? Yet a 2015 online game has no message sending capabilities. That's like the equivalent of a car without a radio or speakers.

Parcel post. Send something to a friend when they're offline. Self-explanatory.
permanent minions ( login/- out).

disconnects hurt twice as a summoner.
Last edited by Farfan on Jul 21, 2015, 10:03:43 PM
1. A pet dog.

2. Ability to use Reave with a Reaver sword.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info