What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

Remove ele and phys reflect.
Everyone hates that crap. Why is it still in the game? If you want reflect as a gameplay mechanic, don't split it so 90% of parties can't run them. Make them more specific, like "reflects fire dmg" or lightning, chaos etc. Or "reflects dmg from claws" or something.
There is NO play around. If you're going to add a mechanic in to a game, you have to create a counter to it. For reflect, the only counter is "run away" which isn't a counter, because it can be applied to anything...I have had stash tabs full of useless high lvl maps before because of this stupid mechanic.
"
Ahquatic wrote:
Why is it still in the game?

Because it's the only danger what so ever for certain builds?

It seems you play a lot of caster builds, which are particularly vulnerable to reflect. But when you write "no counter" you are way off. There are a lot of counters to reflect. Evasion, dodge, block, physical leech, elemental leech, standard leech, + max resistance and attack speed/cast speed focus.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Game needs more content layers, unsolved with the act 4, act four adds a lot content but no real gameplay layer, it is merely an amazing step forward for the actual layers we have(build and loot driven hns with mapping system and boss runs completed with somehow competitve atmosphere flawed imho but here).
Game needs more optimisation.
Game needs more fishing pool types. Once you have your imprint and saw the dude in the map it becomes to easy fishing rly.
Boolean filters for the public parties tab. If players could remove wts/wtb (or whatever they want) from the results, it would make the board a lot more useful. I'd even go so far as having an ignore list for terms, so you don't have to put them in every time.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Any kind of trading system. Even something half-assed could have easily been implemented by now, and be much better than what's currently there. I'd be a lot more willing to trade if it was low-hassle.

Gear window for Animate Guardian. Not a skill I use often, but this seems like low-hanging fruit to me. The game already keeps track of what's equipped, just slightly alter and repurpose the top half of the inventory window and boom! Done. Bonus points for replacing the space vacated by inventory with stat summaries (repurpose the character window for this).

-------------

"
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Boolean filters for the public parties tab. If players could remove wts/wtb (or whatever they want) from the results, it would make the board a lot more useful. I'd even go so far as having an ignore list for terms, so you don't have to put them in every time.

What's a boolean? Sounds spooky XD

A boolean is a true/false value. Basically he wants to be able to include or exclude results based on a keyword.
Last edited by Nobake on Jul 5, 2015, 7:03:15 PM
Turn off or hide aura/buff effect.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
RMAH
eternal orbs
Perception is reality.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Ahquatic wrote:

It seems you play a lot of caster builds, which are particularly vulnerable to reflect. But when you write "no counter" you are way off. There are a lot of counters to reflect. Evasion, dodge, block, physical leech, elemental leech, standard leech, + max resistance and attack speed/cast speed focus.

rofl. And how do you suppose low levels, self round players are supposed to play against that?
If it's the only feature in the game that provides danger, then that's their own fault. Where is the fun in being max health one second and 0 the next? That's what I was referring to with reflect.
"
Ahquatic wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Ahquatic wrote:

rofl. And how do you suppose low levels, self round players are supposed to play against that?
If it's the only feature in the game that provides danger, then that's their own fault. Where is the fun in being max health one second and 0 the next? That's what I was referring to with reflect.

I play self found. I cope very well with reflect. It's not THAT dangerous, if you build a little bit towards it. Of course, building a glass cannon cirt build will get you in trouble, if you deem Vaal Pact unworthy.

You KNOW reflect is in the game. Build towards it, adapt, instead of irritating yourself over the mechanic.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info