What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

/players 6
Self found league. Not sure why they won;t do this I do not believe the trading is so social that not having trade will lose them players, I believe self found would bring more in.
An ability to save the instance with exit or logout for an unlimited amount of time when needed.
A golden feature for da ppl still enjoying having their work and children...
Proud Beta tester.
AUCTION HOUSE

and I wish I could shout that so loud chris wilson's eardrums would be shattered, on the other side of the world. damn
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
fsaebo wrote:
"
BurakUeda wrote:
Tab tabs

( Sorry for teh awesome Fireworks skills :/ )

This looks awesome
It isn't. Most serious ergonomic studies tell you to avoid them like plague.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

A decent gameplay.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
light shining from the heavens with angels floating down with some epic music whenever a damn exalt/eternal/mirror drops

srsly wtf these things drop and nothing special happens, meanwhile fuses make this huge thunk sound
I dont know if anybody said this before me

I would like to see In game shops. You know, set up shop, go afk, come back and OOOH im rich !!
"
jebroni wrote:
light shining from the heavens with angels floating down with some epic music whenever a damn exalt/eternal/mirror drops

srsly wtf these things drop and nothing special happens, meanwhile fuses make this huge thunk sound

I have actually thought about this
zzz
"
- Make pathofexile.com alot more smartphone compatible

This would be huge.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info