What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

A Clock. Like local computer time displayed in the UI.
"
Enduros wrote:
A Clock. Like local computer time displayed in the UI.

Beta has one
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Fishing
"
wagi013 wrote:
Fishing

With dynamite.
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
Auto-stacking newly created Transmutation/Alteration Orbs with
any existing unfinished stack in the storage location of creation.

This. So much this. God this is annoying.

Auto-sort in general is something i really don't understand why GGG don't implement. If it was something really altering the gameplay (legacy vs. non legacy) or that is heavily discussed by the community (like offline trading or SFL) or that is hard to implement in general, i could understand. But auto-sort? Idk, i'm lost on this one. Seems like a no brainer to me.
Ability to draw (MSpaint style) on the skill tree. You could charge extra for it.
A Description box.Needs to be on the character selection screen and display as you hover over your character.

"
Friends notes. DONE
Not so different from this really.

Last edited by Kavlor on Jun 22, 2015, 6:58:04 AM
Split arrow MTX. It's way over due!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Stash management, tab management, proper in game search function for stash.
"
If we are talking about something that likely wouldn't take much work but would be greatly sought after by people. The ability to hide parts of your gear through an MTX. No helmet, no chest slot, no gloves, etc.

^This.
And the same for Aura effects. Ever since the Heralds got added to the game, I stopped using MTXs, because nothing would look even remotely stylish with those big balls of light where your gloves should be.

"
mephisto_n wrote:
Stash management, tab management, proper in game search function for stash.

^And this. It'd be nice to have a way to sort stash tabs without having to drag every single one through dozens of other tabs to where you want them to be (a simple option to move by ten or fifty slots at once would do it).

Also, having currencies drawn from the smallest stack instead of the largest one when used repeatedly after the first stack disappears.

Please.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Last edited by LazarusQ on Jun 22, 2015, 7:25:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info