What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

"
Infarkt wrote:
a battle protocol

What is this?

You have to be precise if you want GGG to notice your idea before release.
He knew it: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242499
Summoning Dan: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1250921
Search tab for guild bank
"
If we are talking about something that likely wouldn't take much work but would be greatly sought after by people. The ability to hide parts of your gear through an MTX. No helmet, no chest slot, no gloves, etc.

to take this a step further... what about new classes with new dialogue etc etc to replace existing ones via an mtx. the tree is probably too complex now to fit a whole new character and tree in, so this would be a streamlined way of implementing a new "class" imo...theres an endless range of possibilities.
a name change scroll for 10 points
"
awave wrote:
"
If we are talking about something that likely wouldn't take much work but would be greatly sought after by people. The ability to hide parts of your gear through an MTX. No helmet, no chest slot, no gloves, etc.

to take this a step further... what about new classes with new dialogue etc etc to replace existing ones via an mtx. the tree is probably too complex now to fit a whole new character and tree in, so this would be a streamlined way of implementing a new "class" imo...theres an endless range of possibilities.

The difference there is that requires a massive amount of workload for very little benefit.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
awave wrote:
"

The difference there is that requires a massive amount of workload for very little benefit.

yeah true as far as the workload. but i think if the mtx classes were attractive enough that GGG would make a truckload of mtx $ off of them and the extra variety of characters would be really nice. i realize right now its not the most practical thing but its really appealing to me as a concept.
Last edited by awave on Jun 22, 2015, 5:51:11 PM
It definitely is a nice concept, I just don't see it as something they will do any time soon. I think they'd rather put their efforts into something that nets new gameplay.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I would love a name change scroll. Would make it easier to reroll into a usable character after a massive nerf. If you have burning prolif witch, and burning prolif goes down the drain, it kinda sucks to suddenly turn her into a lightning sorc after a skill tree reset.
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
"
"
I would love a name change scroll. Would make it easier to reroll into a usable character after a massive nerf. If you have burning prolif witch, and burning prolif goes down the drain, it kinda sucks to suddenly turn her into a lightning sorc after a skill tree reset.

Ah, but there is the wonder of GGG once again!

There IS a name change scroll!

It is an electronic scroll addressed to support@grindinggear.com

Inside the scroll you will want to inscribe your character's current name and new requested name, Caps InclUdED, and voila!

Poof, character name changed!

I realize that I can just email support, still think it would be easier to just make a mtx for just 10 points. instead of trying up someone at the support area.
Programmable logs for the guild stash like who takes how many items..
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info