What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

"
iHaku wrote:

with alot of work: in game auctionhouse. basicly poe.trade without having to use 3rd party websites+programms. having to interact with other people is also extreamly annoying sometimes.

without alot of work:
uhm...hideout blueprints maybe?

Automated auction house is not going to happen. Automation = bots. This has been talked about before. Poe.trade+Procurement/Acquisition in game is what we need (with added offline messages and stuff, but NOT automated trades!)

"
Jaille wrote:

2- An auction house in game or something similar.

I have no idea why people are against it. Ironically enough, people who are against having an auction house in game use poe.trade and enjoy it. Wouldn't just having something like that in the game be easier? Why is it so fun to have to resort to some other website in order to trade correctly?

Having an AH would just mean that we wouldn't have to wait for someone to come online, wait for them to respond, etc.

Saying that "having an auction house would hurt the community because we'd have less social interactions" is fucking bullshit.

Me: "Bin Dream Fragments 2 ex"
You: Sends party invite
Me: Accepts party invite "Hi"
You: Sends trade request
Items are traded
Me: "ty"
You: "ty"
Leaves party

Yea, big fucking social interaction that everyone will miss if there was an auction house right?

If an item is for sale that's how it is:
Step 1 - Acquire currency to buy the item
Step 2 (Step that no one likes) - Whisper the person, wait for them to respond (hope that they do, and hope that they don't forget about you after they're done with their map), join their party
Step 3 - Acquire the item, enjoy it

Having an AH would skip step 2.

Buying items would be easier, selling items would be easier. What's wrong with that. I've yet to see someone come up with a good reason why an AH would be detrimental or some shit.

Again, what I wrote + do your homework before going all "this and that is fucking bullshit".
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 3, 2015, 7:34:47 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
iHaku wrote:

with alot of work: in game auctionhouse. basicly poe.trade without having to use 3rd party websites+programms. having to interact with other people is also extreamly annoying sometimes.

without alot of work:
uhm...hideout blueprints maybe?

Automated auction house is not going to happen. Automation = bots. This has been talked about before. Poe.trade+Procurement/Acquisition in game is what we need (with added offline messages and stuff, but NOT automated trades!)

"
Jaille wrote:

2- An auction house in game or something similar.

I have no idea why people are against it. Ironically enough, people who are against having an auction house in game use poe.trade and enjoy it. Wouldn't just having something like that in the game be easier? Why is it so fun to have to resort to some other website in order to trade correctly?

Having an AH would just mean that we wouldn't have to wait for someone to come online, wait for them to respond, etc.

Saying that "having an auction house would hurt the community because we'd have less social interactions" is fucking bullshit.

Me: "Bin Dream Fragments 2 ex"
You: Sends party invite
Me: Accepts party invite "Hi"
You: Sends trade request
Items are traded
Me: "ty"
You: "ty"
Leaves party

Yea, big fucking social interaction that everyone will miss if there was an auction house right?

If an item is for sale that's how it is:
Step 1 - Acquire currency to buy the item
Step 2 (Step that no one likes) - Whisper the person, wait for them to respond (hope that they do, and hope that they don't forget about you after they're done with their map), join their party
Step 3 - Acquire the item, enjoy it

Having an AH would skip step 2.

Buying items would be easier, selling items would be easier. What's wrong with that. I've yet to see someone come up with a good reason why an AH would be detrimental or some shit.

Again, what I wrote + do your homework before going all "this and that is fucking bullshit".

No, the game NEEDS an auction house - a way to buy and sell off-line. The trade chat is full of spam and why should we have to use (one of several) out of game websites to find the items we want, then go back in game to see if the guy trading is around, then go meet him. Or just go to the AH, search your item and buy it off the bloody in game market for your currency.
A UI function that sees total health in numeric form of mobs.
The ability to see the mob by a targeting system. Hate not being able to see a nemesis mob that blows up till to late.
ign SeaSaint or DadSaint
A single target and AOE dps dummy in the hideout. A combat log with precise DPS records both for the player and the enemy monsters. Which monster cast what, when and how much damage it dealed.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
- A search function in vendor gems tab
- A search function for whole stash
- Some love for friendlist. Kinda prehistoric :/
- Removing a difficulty from the game. Rerolling characters was the best way to jump in PoE sadly it's discouraging for many players and mostly since act4 has been released not even talking about the 18 trials ( 6 would be way enough ).
- Some timed events ( weekend for example ) other than races encouraging players to go in group )
- Doing a gift to a friend would be really nice actualy ( shop feature )
- I guess coins hasn't been added to the currencies stash tab for an obvious reason but if you change your mind hope you will add a slot for them.
Hf :)
Ingame sex-cam anyone?
Proper trading system.
male/female choices for all classes
1. An Adventure Mode like Diablo 3 has. For every character every season i have to play the story again and again and again and...so annoying.

2. Remodel of all characters (or at least high res textures). The armor and weapon 3d models are okayish, but the characters look too much like 2005. Just terrible to look at in the character creation screen.

3. A minimap that does not look like it's from 1999.
"
jomtoy wrote:
1. An Adventure Mode like Diablo 3 has. For every character every season i have to play the story again and again and again and...so annoying.

2. Remodel of all characters (or at least high res textures). The armor and weapon 3d models are okayish, but the characters look too much like 2005. Just terrible to look at in the character creation screen.

3. A minimap that does not look like it's from 1999.

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info