What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

"
Infarkt wrote:
"
Xeniium11211 wrote:
"
Infarkt wrote:
a battle protocol

What is this?

You have to be precise if you want GGG to notice your idea before release.

its a text-field, best is in chat-window, where u can activate the "battle-log" - there u can see what damage u dealt on the last mobs / what damage u took from the last mobs. Also it shows what killed u with what skill and with how much damage, including overkill damage.

Oh! That's a must!
He knew it: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242499
Summoning Dan: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1250921

Search bar for Hideout decoration stash -.-

Allow space bar, and diacritics (´ ` ^) for character names.

Get rid of stupid rain at Scepter of God. Damn rain.
Last edited by Thangaror on Jun 23, 2015, 11:53:00 AM
Set items and charms(with charm slots)? Or too much like D2?
Havent read all the posts, so probaly mentioned already, but here goes:

- BRING BACK GENERAL DISCUSSION TO THE FORUM DROP DOWN MENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- On/Off on heralds effects (Its annoying)
- Redo overlay map
- Offline buyouts (Would be amazing for regular HC especially imo)
- Make pathofexile.com alot more smartphone compatible
- Implement a procurement-like tool to pathofexile.com
- Reverse the lower lvl map drops in The Awakening

Some new and some old things I would like to see:

-Allow the mouse wheel to scroll through stash tabs instead of trying to click on the tiny little arrows. Up scrolls them left, down scrolls them right. Very nice QoL improvement IMHO.

-Something that's asked for often: Ctrl + click to transfer in and out of guild stash.

-Add a micro transaction that increases the size of our hideouts. It's not pay to win, so it would be kind of nice. And since that would require more storage space, the micro transaction money could help pay for any additional servers needed :)

-Something to further differentiate classes from each other. Right now it's only starting spot on the passive tree and starting abilities. There's so much that could be done with this, but I won't go into detail.

-Crafting shards that turn into orbs should auto stack...somewhere, anywhere, I don't care. GGG has stated that they think we will not notice when the new orb is created, but what would we rather have? Have orbs stack automatically or we have to stack new orbs ourselves, over and over and over and over and over again? I choose the former. GGG could always just have an orb stack glow for a couple of seconds when the number of orbs changes in it, that would alert us too <---- Anything like that, that's just off the top of my head.

I could probably keep going for a long time, but I feel those are a few good ones :)

I would also like to thank GGG for all of the improvements they have already made. They've really shrunk my list down.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
AUTO-SORT button for stash tabs, would save me sooo much time
AUTO-PICKUP OF PORTALS AND WISDOM SCROLLS PLZ
there are quite a few good ideas in this thread.

Personally I'd like to see skill slots to be lockable, so if you accidentally click on a skill when you are moving it won't bring up all your skills. It might seem like that's no big deal, but many times during extremely dangerous moments I've done it. It doesn't help...

It would be cool if there were "statues" similar to strongboxes. Think exiles/unique mobs basically but you can roll affixes on them before you fight. And then they'd be guarded by stuff. So many possibilities there I think.
I didn't read all the pages but if nobody has said I would like the ability to duplicate mtx I already own, or apply it to multiple items. Like the way portal portrait frame effects work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info