What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

"
billyoatmeal wrote:
A way to reclaim all your MTX off of gear and what not...

Seriously! I can't believe that isn't a thing. I thought for sure within the last year i would see that since i see people complain about that all the time.

Or being able to manually organize the MTX tab. That would be nice too. I find it odd that some MTX can be removed and will go to the next available tab, while some require you to actually open a tab with available space.
May all your rings be unique

What is missing for me:

- Ingame trading system.
- Self paying leagues.

These 2 are holding me off from playing.

What is already ingame for me:

- No lag system.
Playing POE since 0.9.0
The ability to recall all MTX effects ih a click of a button,instead of manually searching through all characters, stash tabs and hideouts.
"
Metalica24 wrote:

What is missing for me:

- Ingame trading system.
- Self paying leagues.

These 2 are holding me off from playing.

What is already ingame for me:

- No lag system.

What is a self paying league?
May all your rings be unique
Stock exchange - I can't spend time trading orbs all the day.

The idea is you place your orbs to exchange machine with desired buy/sell price and if there are matching prices then the deal is made automatically, in "first in - first served" sequence. This could be optional to trade chat/merc act3 board.
No more Portal and Wisdom scroll.

This is such an annoyance. I just can't stand clicking every few sec to pick up those scrolls.
My brain can't let them on the floor, he is annoying, and, I'm being serious, it really hurts my gameplay experience. So much useless click ..
An in game version of the Sale recipe list I think it's dumb that games that have crafting/selling recipes force you to exit the game to look something up.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
"
xpxtxp wrote:
No more Portal and Wisdom scroll.

This is such an annoyance. I just can't stand clicking every few sec to pick up those scrolls.
My brain can't let them on the floor, he is annoying, and, I'm being serious, it really hurts my gameplay experience. So much useless click ..

Im not sure wether to mock you for your ignorance or just leave what you just said alone.

Think ill just leave your post and one day youll figure out how to solve your problem.
Let say, I don't want to sell my other currency to transfom them into scrolls, so I don't want to hide them with loot filter. I just think it's a poor mechanic which has nothing to do with the others currency. Portal spell is too slow, so it's not an option.

Now, can't you just talk normally to people ?
Last edited by xpxtxp on Jul 23, 2015, 8:06:44 AM
Damage numbers(?).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info