[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
Hi,
Can this build do Uber? Do you have a starter version? I have only about 10 chaos at the moment.

Thanks

This build is virtually the same build as

ZiggyD's Southpaw Reave Ranger

watch his guide for everything you need to know about the build. You can make it work for you with very little currency, all you need is a decent sword.

Here is a list of 1h swords that have more than 230pdps:

Standard

Warbands

Tempest

All prices range from a few chaos and no more than an exalt.
Choose one with the best mix of pdps, crit chance and price.

I use a completely different tree to his, and i use a soul taker (which i'm phasing out).

Never tried uber.

BTW - I've changed the format of the build to be no longer a guide, but a showcase of the endgame Southpaw reaver. I dropped the soul taker for death's hand and rat's nest for abyssus. The new OP will reflect the changes. I'm sorry to anyone who was following the previous version.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
No BloodRage ? No Frenzy Charges ?
Why ?

Edit : nevermind it's quoted in op with the variant build.

If you're going through hell, keep going. Timezone GMT +2:00
Last edited by Amoilesmobs on Aug 8, 2015, 3:37:56 PM
Any chance doing map lvl 82 Core with video also killing boss (rare map mediocre mods nothing crazy)??
Just to see how is dps in top tier map.
So Death's Hand is more superior to Soul taker? As that is the only change I saw, passive tree seems to be the exact same(?) and of course you drop AA because you need some unreserved mana now?

EDIT: Oh and how do you in general deal with mana? Like how do you have mana to keep spamming reave?
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 10, 2015, 10:48:01 AM
Death's hand is pretty powerful.

The added chaos damage from unholy might is about 12% more dps, which is of course unreflectable. 90%+ crit chance means UM is constant.

The power charge mechanic isn't as effective as AM because i tend to one-shot mobs instead of stunning, but the generation is there. This opens up opportunities for other curses. I am considering using enfeeble as the curse of choice to replace the dropped AA.

Rserving 100% mana while using soul taker was excellent, and is definitely equal in usefulness to death's hand.

I used to use rat's nest to deal with incoming physical damage, but i realised that i kill most things at bow range so the Abyssus was safe to now use. This accounts for the added dps from the last update.

Everything else is the same.

Another update i want to share is the Chill of Corruption unique jewel I've been playing with.

I shatter basically everything, so to have Vaal Reave cycle 40% faster is great. People have suggested i abuse 3 different vaal skills but I'm finding that holding vaal grace for bosses and just cycling vaal reave a lot faster is more useful.

EDIT: mana is fine, i did testing with mali's and the sustain is fine as long as i hit things. I can't spam like with soul taker, but i can still maintain the fast pace without going OOM. Acuity, of course, has no equal in mana sustain.

Last edited by fiqst on Aug 10, 2015, 10:58:41 AM
Hey guys,

I'm playing the dagger variation with Ether's tree and had a quick question. Would it be more beneficial to go for a high crit Binos or something like a rare dagger with 320 pdps/ ~7 crit?
"
Moemed wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm playing the dagger variation with Ether's tree and had a quick question. Would it be more beneficial to go for a high crit Binos or something like a rare dagger with 320 pdps/ ~7 crit?

I'm pretty sure you won't be getting to crit cap or close with 7% crit on your dagger. Bino's also has that sweet sweet life regen . :)
Ugh effort
"
Moemed wrote:
Hey guys,

Ether says he can reach the crit cap without charges, so approx 1000% from tree and equipment.

Translating that to the 7% dagger, is 70% without charges, 84% with 4 charges. 94% against cursed.

If the tree he uses can truly cap a bino without charges, then your 7% is definitely viable.

Like Stray has said, you lose the strong regenerative powers of bino. But the defensive qualities of Inc. AoE reave is a defence all in itself, so perhaps the regen isnt required?
To be specific, Ether has 535% crit chance from his tree, 204% from gear, 29% from ice golem and 144% from the increased critical strikes gem.

That's a total of 912% increased crit chance. Now we just do some fancy math.
Spoiler
local crit x (1 + increased crit chance) =
Your local crit is the crit chance displayed on your weapon or your spell base critical chance.
Power charges are each 50% increased crit chance if you want to count those in too.

9.90 x (1 + 9.12) = 100.188% crit chance

So that's 5% over cap. Better do some min-maxing, Ether. ;)
Ugh effort
Ugh. I was playing around with some random shit(abyssus for atziri runs), flicker strike, etc.I also sold my acuity as my next build does not require it. This means that im just using it the increased crit gem temporarily. What I mean to say is don't look at my current setup :D.

To clarify, when using soul taker I have about 91% crit and with another dagger it's capped.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info