[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
eugenez wrote:
fiqst. Would Bino's be possible with this build? and perhaps speccing the dagger nodes instead?

Thanks.

Go to my profile and look at my char Tsu_Doh_Nimh, lvl 91 shadow. Just what you're looking for. It has the added benefit of getting 90+ crit without needing power charges.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
eugenez wrote:
fiqst. Would Bino's be possible with this build? and perhaps speccing the dagger nodes instead?

Thanks.

Go to my profile and look at my char Tsu_Doh_Nimh, lvl 91 shadow. Just what you're looking for. It has the added benefit of getting 90+ crit without needing power charges.

Perfect thanks! May I ask what's your dps with all charges but without flasks and vaal haste?
Well, the tooltip is wrong, but if you equip a second binos the tooltip will be correct, which means that my dps is well over 100k with frenzy charges.

This is a buff
@zantsurai

I've added a new section for community builds and you're the first. So thanks very much for that.

FYI, your phys on your sword goes from 150-169 and the attack speed is 20-22. Definitely worth a divine or 2.

I'd also suggest dropping faster attacks for increased AoE. You'd enjoy the full screen dps more i believe.

@eugenez

Definitely worth to follow Ether's tree and use of bino.

Max crit without charges means you can drop assassin's mark for something else that could be more powerful, such as ele weakness (if using P2L+WED).

Also, the bino regen plus the soul taker inifinite mana means you won't have to worry about any leeching at all.

@ether

Don't worry about the deaths, it was stupid bravado by me. I'm glad to have tested it first hand.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
1) Does it make any difference if I keep soul taker in main hand of offhand? I remember ZiggyD stating in his southpaw guide (which ultimately led me here) to keep the "buff weapon" (soul taker, death's hand etc.) in main hand and the high damage/crit rare sword in offhand.

2) Phase run doesnt really seem to work in the CWDT setup, it simply consumes every frenzy charge and then gives a damage buff for around 2 seconds. Currently I'm using Poacher's Mark at its place, are there any better alternatives?
"
Smerte wrote:
1) Does it make any difference if I keep soul taker in main hand of offhand? I remember ZiggyD stating in his southpaw guide (which ultimately led me here) to keep the "buff weapon" (soul taker, death's hand etc.) in main hand and the high damage/crit rare sword in offhand.

2) Phase run doesnt really seem to work in the CWDT setup, it simply consumes every frenzy charge and then gives a damage buff for around 2 seconds. Currently I'm using Poacher's Mark at its place, are there any better alternatives?

The belief is that reave operates using the attack speed of the main hand in all cases, and whatever other useful attributes that weapon has.

With the soul taker, it's just the attack speed, which in my case is 1.8 compared to 1.65 of the sword.

I believe, however, this mechanic will be fixed, perhaps by disallowing reave to operate without a suitable weapon in the main hand (GGG has a habit of doing that).

So i put the sword in the main hand for that occasion.

Phase run was a failed experiment. I dropped it from my setup, thanks for reminding me to update the OP :)

I instead use Vaal double strike. This has proven to be quite effective at taking down bosses! I basically save up all 3 charges until the boss and unleash them as i attack as well. Super strong.

You can always choose vaal grace+Inc duration for 10.44 second max dodge, but i love a good offence.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
@fiqst

first of all thanks for the reminder on using divines for my weapon, totally forgot about that

would like to discuss about physical to lightning with you and get your full thoughts on it since youve used it for a long time

ive tried it out quite a bit and it somewhat disappoints me because before i had RRRGGB links for reave-multistrike-fasterattacks-meleephysdmg-increased aoe-fortify

i tried switching fortify out with weapon ele dmg because i realized that the damage of herald of thunder isnt enough to keep it going enough to make it efficient and adding weapon ele dmg made it have enough dmg to proc herald of thunder often enough
i then went into maps with 60% lightning resist and as i somewhat expected, hot doesnt activate because lightning damage is reduced. i thought of changing my links to RRGGBB so i can add physical to lightning instead of weapon ele dmg so i can have hot up 100% of the time (combat wise) and i go into a 60% lightning resist map and what really surprised me was that hot actually didnt activate?
my lightning dps should significantly increase with phys to lightning such that hot can activate even in a 60% lightning resist map so im curious why that wasnt so.

i also want to ask you, who has a 20/20 phys to lightning, to compare your dps vs a 20/20 weapon ele dmg (i feel like it would be higher but id like a confirmation since i dont have a 20/20 one)
i ask this because if it is significantly higher then ill stick to RRGGBB but if its only a slight increase, i dont think that its enough to justify changing a blue to a red slot because with a red slot you could possibly switch out to fortify when youre planning on doing maps that you may want to play more defensively on.

even if phys to lightning solves the phys reflect issue, i feel like it makes ele reflect slightly stronger so that isnt a big deal to me.
Well, if you're going to be using only one elemental support, then added fire gives the highest dps, even more so than p2l, since it was buffed in 2.0. After that WED is higher, then p2l. However WED + p2l is just insane.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Well, if you're going to be using only one elemental support, then added fire gives the highest dps, even more so than p2l, since it was buffed in 2.0. After that WED is higher, then p2l. However WED + p2l is just insane.

hm yeah i know added fire gives the most dps but i need a bit more lightning damage to proc hot which is why im debating on p2l or wed. although you pulled out a 3rd option which is both which sounds pretty nice. would a nice 6L be reave-multistrike-p2l-wed-meleephys-increased aoe?
Hi,
Can this build do Uber? Do you have a starter version? I have only about 10 chaos at the moment.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info