[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

so im about to get atziris gloves would it be worth just for the gloves to switch to a dualist and do ur tree as im playing an archer on ziggis version ? (the rest of my gear is ok as well)
"
freshy90 wrote:
so im about to get atziris gloves would it be worth just for the gloves to switch to a dualist and do ur tree as im playing an archer on ziggis version ? (the rest of my gear is ok as well)

Either class is fine. But you should be aware that i think Ziggy's tree is unoptimised and lacks life.

Try Hitma47's build for what an end game dagger reave should look like as a ranger.

There's also the choice between rapiers and daggers.

This build and the duelist "Bill the Butcher" build have almost he same trees. The difference is that this build use swords and is more akin to Southpaw, whereas Bill uses daggers.

Grats on the gloves, you'll find that they will be indispensable with ALL crit builds you make in the future
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hi,
For this build, does it matter where the "stat stick" weapon (Relentless Fury in my case) is placed or does it HAS TO BE in the "shield slot"? I swapped the weapons around and saw no DPS difference.

Also, from the post above, you seems to say that your build is more defensive compared to Ziggyd's build, is that correct? Are you saying that Ziggyd's build too "glass canon"?

Thanks,
"
Hi,
For this build, does it matter where the "stat stick" weapon (Relentless Fury in my case) is placed or does it HAS TO BE in the "shield slot"? I swapped the weapons around and saw no DPS difference.

Also, from the post above, you seems to say that your build is more defensive compared to Ziggyd's build, is that correct? Are you saying that Ziggyd's build too "glass canon"?

Thanks,

It doesn't matter which hand the weapons are in. I put the sword in the offhand to show my appreciation for the south paw build.

The reason for the "south paw" is the passive "Ambidexterity", which grants 20% attack speed to the offhand weapon. I don't take this node so it doesn't matter which hand is used.

I criticised the Southpaw because at endgame, the build had 3.8k life, which i think is low for a melee build.
Last edited by fiqst on Sep 22, 2015, 10:34:33 PM
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Hi,

Thanks,

It doesn't matter which hand the weapons are in. I put the sword in the offhand to show my appreciation for the south paw build.

The reason for the "south paw" is the passive "Ambidexterity", which grants 20% attack speed to the offhand weapon. I don't take this node so it doesn't matter which hand is used.

I criticised the Southpaw because at endgame, the build had 3.8k life, which i think is low for a melee build.

Thank you very much for your reply. I am going to follow your build.

From your skill tree, I found that you can save one Dexterity skill point by going toward the "Arrow Dancing" node...
I am following this build and I have real problem with mana when running Hatred and HoI. I am currently at level 61 and my passive tree is shown below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYFLQW1BiANjRHVFHUV9ha_I_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8Nj031DpCOrM-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6V5dYdVuvYEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNaoxsjG1scFJ0oHTtd9d_K4d2jAuMNo19jb-PYJ2qotmmf7DYsbO1SLl8vTa95r6nyBTUI9rB3ajjn-dU53To1uyw7T_tQfPq9W__3g==

Please advise
Thanks,
Spend 3 points at the spirit void cluster. These will solve your problems and you won't need mana leech in your equipment.
If we are talking about weapons, from which parametr damage of this build will scale a lot,from attack speed or crit chance or phdps? Iam asking because i dont know if it worth to buy dagger with stats listed below:

311 phdps 8.51% crit.chance 40 global crit chance 1.8 attack speed

My dagger now:

286 phdps 7.84% crit.chance 60 global crit chance 1.42 attack speed

Does this upgrade worth 21 exalt and will my dps get high increase?

Thanks for answer :)
Definitely not worth 20 ex imo, at least not for a 30pdps upgrade. Frankly, your current dagger is pretty much all you need. Next upgrade should be mirror tier, if ever, or if you find a really cheap upgrade.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I have now lvl 55 southpaw ranger following ZiggyD build and I fall in love with this playstyle. I was thinking only about checking this build before but now I wanna play more this and take this to high lvl maps. However the low life is a bit scarry.

So I wanna ask what ranger build would you suggest that keep the southpaw playstyle, damage and clearspeed but have abit more def/hp? I dont wanna start from 0 again (not much time to play) and would like to adapt my lvl 55 ranger for more endgame focused build.

Also why only 2 jewels, some can roll really good stats and I was sure its good to have atleast 2-4.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 11, 2015, 11:56:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info