[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
duude wrote:
OK wheres VIdeos ? plz when u make a guide we wanna see hows ur build work!
and tell as proc and conc
reflect ? what about reflect
god when ppl learn to do normal guide ! dude if u do something DO IT GOOD CAUSE U DO IT ANY WAY!

The expansion isn't even out yet. I'll do some more testing when it comes out in a week
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
The corsair sword have some changes or only rapier?
"
silentowl wrote:
The corsair sword have some changes or only rapier?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/item.php?c=10

Corsair stays the same at 5%
I played a dw ice crash build with Abyssus. The problem is, that you need more defense. Big physical hits will likely kill you.

Multistrike doesnt work on ice crash, you linked it somewhere.

For the gloves I would use Atziris
Great theorycrafting. Very interested in how this works out, see you in 2.0
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Cant really see the point of going low life.Life version with soul taker will be superior even in dps,imo.
IGN:Niaxe
"
Niaxe wrote:
Cant really see the point of going low life.Life version with soul taker will be superior even in dps,imo.

Honestly, i have no idea if it will work, it's all theory.

In banking on the idea that the 100% increased damage from the redbeak, an increase only available to low life states, will set the dps to a higher level than i would otherwise get from a life build.

The downsides I'm guessing are the low ES (about 4.5k) and weak defense against spiky damage. So I'll be continuing to try to improve this build after it goes live.

I think this build is not good, bad even. The idea probably sounds cool but it's not going to be effective. I'm going to write a bit of a review and hopefully you can use it to make your build much better;

First off, your energy shield is very low! The energy from within cluster nets you 32% increased ES not 47%. Still good but not what you're saying it'll be. The jewel says the life nodes apply at 50% of their value not 150%. Then you dont have that much int in your build so you're not getting much ES%+ from that either. The ES is pretty low, you are wearing so many uniques your base ES will be even lower, and then you absolutely need to use discipline otherwise you'd be at maybe 2K ES. So you'll end up with maybe 4K ES. It's doable but if I were you I'd at least equip a shield.

Then fow low life; the only status thing you deal with is stun, so elemental damage is still dangerous to your build. You go low life for redbeak only? ( And ofc maybe run some heralds on life ) It gives you 100% inc. damage, and you say you already have 274% inc damage, meaning redbeak increases DPS by 26% only. ( 474 / 374 ) Note that every piece of equipment that increases damage will lower redbeak's effectiveness ( i.e. a rustic sash ).
You might as well go life and wield a prismatic eclipse with three green slots for 36% global increased attack speed. You only have 36% increased attack speed in your tree, meaning prismatice eclipse also increases your DPS by 26% ( 172 / 136 ) very small difference from redbeak! You're probably best off just equipping a basic crafted dagger with some stats like 80% global inc crit, global weapon ele, etc. Also ice crash is wayyy too strong so you really don't need to think about strong burn from herald of ash via redbeak. You should be instakilling mobs with a low life build.

For equipment, no way you can equip abyssus on 4K es and be that vulnerable to shock & freeze with 0 evasion and 0 dodge. Your effective ES to physical damage with 4K is about 2.8K ES. That means you'll die all over the place. You can't really equip more uniques to prevent shock or freeze because you're already at 4 uniques that dont give much resists, you only have 5 slots available for rare items. Also with very high crit you might think about going facebreaker for crit multi instead of maligaro's.

Lastly your tree is just inefficient, mainly for being a shadow that uses ice crash you're fucked by default! You can't use daggers or claws with ice crash, which is what melee shadow is all about. This is just not going to work. Have you tried building from scion, or not going down into the duelist area? You're also missing obvious stuff like True Strike. Equip Eye of Chayula instead of going into marauder.

Edit: here's how I'd do the skill tree: http://poeurl.com/zrI90tN used same amount of points
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Jul 5, 2015, 7:54:59 AM
redundant
Last edited by fiqst on Jul 12, 2015, 7:44:11 PM
Completely reworked from the ground up.

- Life Based 5.1k health
- 221k dps at full charges
- 92% crit chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info