[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
I wonder from where you get mana for reave?

acuity + full screen aoe = easy spamming

edit: i also take 2 nodes at mana flows
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 25, 2015, 5:48:48 AM
I really hope this hasn't been answered but I'm nearly dying from basic attacks of magic mobs should I just been clearing lower stuff till I can afford the chest and gloves?? Any tips would be appreciated love the build!
Until you can, one option is to use lightning coil or belly of the beast.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I've respeced to CI. I didn't get to do any maps as it was late in the evening and only had time to finish act4 in all 3 difficulties for the +3 points.
While rushing through the acts the main problems I ran into was going oom because Shavs ring means no mana regen, especially when using Whirling Blades, and power charges being very unreliable.
With the life based I used HoT-CoH-Assa Mark which was very good for keeping up charges, but with CI I need to use Discipline. I'm currently using Flicker-CoH-Splash-Assa Mark, but it's hard to stack the charges and then they run out easily too.
I'm also not entirely sure how to run the gem setup. Will play some maps tomorrow and see if things change.
Are corsair swords a good choice of weapon despite their low base crit compared to vaal rapiers?
Definitely not. You can eve use a jewelled foil with a 7+ crit roll, but if you want to cap crit, then you need a vaal rapier.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
illmtk wrote:
Are corsair swords a good choice of weapon despite their low base crit compared to vaal rapiers?

With my own equipment and tree, there's more than 1000% critical chance, your results may vary.

So the 8.9% from the Vaal Rapier gives about 90%.

Just multiply the base crit by 1000 to find the final chance.

So with corsair swords, you're looking at between 50% - 70%.

Keep in mind though, the distance of engagement and the speed of attacks from reave is the real power of your attacks, no matter what weapon you're using. The crit chance is just a booster.
What is best offhand before Death's Hand? I mean not some low lvl unique, but some good item, I'm at the moment running 2 one handed swords and it's pretty good, but I just wonder.
"
gabarunes wrote:
What is best offhand before Death's Hand? I mean not some low lvl unique, but some good item, I'm at the moment running 2 one handed swords and it's pretty good, but I just wonder.

Doryani's Catalyst is very good. It will actually give you a better dps number than death's hand
hi how is this build on atziri ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info