Fallout 4

"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Then mebbe he's just bad?

Hi Wretch!

I don't know if we should be so quick to jump to such a negative conclusion! I know we are on the internet, and people like to give each other a bit of a hard time sometimes, but really, aren't we all here because we share similar interests, at least in gaming?

Cheers!

He's been very sodium lately, guess I hurt his feelings somewhere :D

I'm playing on very hard, that probably explains why I'm rather low on ammo. I now took the "find more ammo" perk to counteract that.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I already stopped playing Fallout 4. The game is better than all right, not top tier, but it's just me having a hard time finding something among current games to really hook me. I'm pretty sure the game is good, but like all the other games I tried during the last 2 months or so I ended up quitting pretty fast. Maybe I'm having a break from gaming without having decided it myself. He.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 12, 2015, 1:31:50 PM
Na sorry to disappoint xav it takes more than some rando on a videogame message board. I just don't like you. :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 12, 2015, 3:14:02 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Then mebbe he's just bad?

Hi Wretch!

I don't know if we should be so quick to jump to such a negative conclusion! I know we are on the internet, and people like to give each other a bit of a hard time sometimes, but really, aren't we all here because we share similar interests, at least in gaming?

Cheers!

He's been very sodium lately, guess I hurt his feelings somewhere :D

I'm playing on very hard, that probably explains why I'm rather low on ammo. I now took the "find more ammo" perk to counteract that.

eh I believe difficulty only affects mobs and your healing regen
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 12, 2015, 5:31:53 PM
"

Don't mobs have higher HP and resists on higher difficulties? Never tried the lower difficulties so dunno.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Don't mobs have higher HP and resists on higher difficulties? Never tried the lower difficulties so dunno.

I actually don't know that all I know is ammo isn't affected by difficulty apparently.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
A quick settlement power allocation tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MK_OtrUHk4

Moar power! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"

I actually don't know that all I know is ammo isn't affected by difficulty apparently.

Yeah I never assumed that, would be kinda stupid. I just thought that at higher difficulties mobs eat more ammo before they die so it's an indirect nerf to ammo so to speak.
The list of all the names Codsworth knows:

http://hastebin.com/raw/eziriberin

It's only about 900 names, so it's by no means exhaustive. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I cracked and got it, nice to actually be able to shoot straight while not in vats, but not sure it is worth what they gave up in development so far (I feel like shortcuts are going to be taken a lot, and things like 'sudden amnesia' or what happens right from the start are going to be steady plot elements).
Spoiler
Also why is the first non roach thing I meet when I leave the vault a friendly? and the second, etc.

Some annoying things that jump out at me in the first few minutes of gameplay: The ui is atrocious, overly simplified, 4th wall breaking in its simplicity and splattering input commands all over the screen. Also apparently I now have xray vision. I do like though that things like refrigerators actually open instead of being generic container, but why can I see what is inside closed generic containers? its just weird for the sake of saving time.

I like the idea of building customizable parts for your weapons, I like the crafting benches, just weird to stumble out of the vault into a stronghold. Though I do imagine they want players to find those options as it appears a lot of focus went into the crafting.

The shooting is nice though, and I like that vats isn't a hard pause anymore having to exit and enter because the guys head was ducked when you hit the vats key. The swtor like interactions for dialogue seem interesting, didn't see anything wrong with the system before, but the winds of change have blown I guess. (though I would 100% would prefer to see the % of success instead of some color coding like I don't know what 17% chance of success means)
Hey...is this thing on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info