Fallout 4

I haven't played past 15 hours yet so ive no clue what all that is :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Jesus, that VP thing makes threads like these unreadable...
More FO4 cut content, this time a radically different resolution to the Brotherhood of Steel questline (MAJOR SPOILERS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKsIsgrUWkk

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this alternate ending; it is consistent with how most other factions work (in FO and other BGS games), but what has been revealed does make the outcome seem reasonably organic. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
News on an overhaul of FO4's Survival Mode, as well as Bethesda's first hint about DLC release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevv725fnL4

Sounds to me like the systems for FO4:SM simply weren't ready at launch. Well, better late than never, I s'pose. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 16, 2016, 2:06:06 PM
Call me a cynic, but the first two of those incorporate elements I've already seen in mods. Far Harbor sounds like the sort of DLC I'd most like to see: Adventure content. I'm certainly hoping Bethesda isn't gonna pop one more "horse armor" pack and declare that they've fulfilled their $60 DLC obligation to Season Pass holders, then quit.

For that matter, I hope they dun give up on squashing the bugs in this game; the recent patches have been anything but comprehensive. ='[.]'=
I see where youre coming from. One thing burns me a little. That combat arena is already included in the base game and was pulled to make it payable dlc, that's shady af

E: Also, 2 of those are eerily reminiscent of FO3 DLC. The Pit or Point Lookout anyone?

I still think they look cooler than the base game :p

E2: Its beth after all... this is 100% gonna be all you get for that 60$ season pass.
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 16, 2016, 4:42:02 PM
I doubt we're even gonna see any other adventures after Far Harbor. Why? Beth's short-sighted decision to hop aboard the Witcher train with voiced protagonists.

No way they're gonna call the VAs back into the studio for any more dialogue they haven't already recorded. In fact, I could see that gimmick being their excuse: "We can't afford to make any more DLC requiring character interaction."

Yeah. I could hope that they've learnt their lesson before ES 6 (can you imagine voices for a plethora of character races, M&F?) Or, they might just say you can only play as a Breton (or whatever). Lame. ='[.]'=
So..new news. We will get more Story DLC after Far Harbor. the season pass just went up to 50$ instead of 30$.

"

Fans of Bethesda Softworks's hit post-apocalypse RPG Fallout 4 for the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 will be getting even more post-release DLC packs than originally announced. However, that means the game's Season Pass, which allows owners of the game to get all of its DLC packs, will get a price increase from $29.99 to $49.99 starting March 1.

http://www.windowscentral.com/fallout-4-dlc-plans-expanded-season-pass-price-will-go-50-march-1
"
TheWretch wrote:
So..new news. We will get more Story DLC after Far Harbor. the season pass just went up to 50$ instead of 30$.

"

Fans of Bethesda Softworks's hit post-apocalypse RPG Fallout 4 for the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 will be getting even more post-release DLC packs than originally announced. However, that means the game's Season Pass, which allows owners of the game to get all of its DLC packs, will get a price increase from $29.99 to $49.99 starting March 1.

http://www.windowscentral.com/fallout-4-dlc-plans-expanded-season-pass-price-will-go-50-march-1

I'll just remain patient and buy the whole kit and caboodle after everything's been released, debugged, and modded for, prolly on a Steam sale. By then, I might even have a computer that can handle the additional load. =^[.]^=
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 14, 2016, 7:23:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info