Fallout 4

^ that's fair, it is a Bethesda game after all. That seems to be the best way to acquire them
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I gotta say I love my explosive modded minigun. Explosive modded weapons are OP in Fallout 4. Demolitions perk further amplifies the damage. Lets say your explosive effect only does 30 damage. But the explosion is AOE, and hits every body part in the blast for 30 damage, and this is why its so OP. The higher rate of fire, the better, and that makes the minigun king. I even got an explosive/automatic modded 10mm as a sidearm, and didn't put a single point to buff its damage and the explosive effect does enough damage to easily mop up human targets, even BoS power armors on survival difficulty. Explosive combat shotgun is another good one, and I prefer it indoors to a minigun. But if you need to take out a dozen+ super mutants fortified in a position explosive minigun all the way.

There was an uber deathclaw mob inside the witch museum, and I blew its legs off with just 1 shot with an explosive combat shotgun....on survival difficulty! I didn't even finish it off, left it laying there, lol.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 14, 2016, 5:08:24 PM
I dunno... at level 70+ explosive weapons suck.
+1 projectile ones, on the other hand, are still inflicting crazy deeps.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
From Kris Takahashi, creator of Interesting NPCs for Skyrim, comes Atomic Radio - Grognak and the Jungle of the Bat-Babies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7znN-WPjxaA

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Shoddycast's Storyteller on the F1570 robot project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2dJEBTY5D0

Warning: Marginally NSFW. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 1, 2016, 3:36:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info