(Nov 26) This weekend's 3 hour ladder event

I'm also going solo, always do. Lets see how far im making it this time :)
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I agree.. or disable teams for events like this.

I thing it would be a fantastic idea to have seperate ladder events with various rules but not necessarily at the same time to appease everyone. You can have a ladder where anything goes one week, and then maybe next week a solo only, or witches only, or whatever else lol. I'm sure once the cuthroat league is open there will be various ladders for that as well.
So isn't this in like 40 minutes? Or did I get my time conversion all whacked? And if so when can we make the chars to be ready?
"
Polkinx wrote:
So isn't this in like 40 minutes? Or did I get my time conversion all whacked? And if so when can we make the chars to be ready?

"
Chris wrote:
The event starts in just over an hour. We're going to get some breakfast, then we'll create the league (hopefully half an hour before the event) so that people can make their characters if they want to prepare. The characters won't be able to move or play yet.

He posted that exactly 1 hour before the ladder start.
How do I create a guy for the ladder race? I'm only seeing the same options for hardcore or default league... shouldn't there be a new option for the race or do I just select the hardcore one and not press anything until the race begins?
Marauder:
DA_Speedy_Gonzales
Partying a templar; DA_BrazzMonkey_HCLdr
Last edited by Jetcutter on Nov 26, 2011, 3:50:45 PM
Yes, it looks obvious. Its a team thing, this competition. So, if there is solo only ladder, I will participate. Otherwise, waste of time. :0P Well, I have different plan in this game. I will create something awesome. Hopefully. :0D
DEAD @ 11

physical damage reflect... :(
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I was considering entering (considering!) but I don't want to get up at 8am. Because.... ehh. Bit early just to play video games for three hours. I'd prefer to have breakfast.

Now if you hosted another one a few hours later... mm.
IRON MAN
Dead x_X Lame
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info