(Nov 26) This weekend's 3 hour ladder event

Unfortunately it'll be saturday night in Europe.

Anyone playing?
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
Do i just log on to participate? And i want to make certain the time zone. I think it starts at 2pm Saturday for me. I am USA Colorado. Clearly if possible thx.
"
The game version will be whatever the current 0.9.3 version is. Please note that because this is a hardcore league, a single death can disqualify you. It's very dangerous to base your builds around nova-like skills!

This looks more like begging than a warning.

Are team ups allowed? IIRC, last ladder events were dominated by teams, no?
Last edited by konfeta on Nov 22, 2011, 6:43:07 PM
I'm interested in this, but can we get a bit more clarification? Or if there is some place that events/leagues like this are already explained some one point me in that direction?

Top class = highest level?
Is this going to be cut throat?

If its just a race to the highest level in 3 hours, the question about teams seems pretty important as well.
Out of curiosity, are you able to use a Mirror on the prize item?
"
Zigniber wrote:
Out of curiosity, are you able to use a Mirror on the prize item?

I think Mirrors can only be used on non-unique items.

In the past two races teams of 2 and 3 did pretty well, but there were also plenty of solo players who placed highly.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
Lodenz88 wrote:
I think it starts at 2pm Saturday for me. I am USA Colorado.

That is correct. you are UTC -7.

I'm East Coast so it starts at 4pm for me.

"
Chris wrote:
Prizes: The top character of each class at the end of the three hours will be awarded a unique item that may only be obtained through weekly events like this one. The item is tradeable and will be given to the character that participated in the league.

0.o I hadn't noticed that its a prize for each class. That's awesome. That means it wont be 300 withces all vying for top honor. And weekly, eh? I like that, so many games start off with lots of events and then the amount dwindles over time.. please keep them coming =D
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 22, 2011, 7:20:06 PM
Ty for clearing that up. And if teams are whats best i would like to team up with some1 i have vent and would like to play witch. let me know thx =D
Hmm... is it possible for us to log in to our new characters, but not be allowed to get up (from being faceplanted on the beach) until it starts? That way it's like an Olympic event! Plus I don't have to spend time loading everywhere :(
IRON MAN
Too bad I'll be out of town this weekend visiting family for Thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone who can participate.

"
Dreggon wrote:
Hmm... is it possible for us to log in to our new characters, but not be allowed to get up (from being faceplanted on the beach) until it starts?

Yes. As Chris said, you'll be able to make your character in the new league up to an hour beforehand as has been done in previous events.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info