(Nov 26) This weekend's 3 hour ladder event

"
Gorv wrote:
great, but always on saturday :/ that's a day for family and friends ... :/

Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family>>>>>>>friends
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Did a little testing for fun and I made it solo to lvl 10 at prison waypoint in precisely an hour with new HC character.
(from scratch no previous item available).

Anyone feel like they can do better post your result here I'm curious.
An event, how lovely. =)

Are people able to bring in items from other characters via the stash?
Last edited by Mantar on Nov 23, 2011, 5:32:29 PM
I find this tournament rather unfair. That this gives so huge advantage for people with items in Hardcore Stach already. I gave up all my items in HC stach when I died there last week. Therefore im not gonna pracipiate. as i wont have any chance with all the gems and gears prepared in it.

Would be better if you opened a new league during this tournament/event called: Ladder Normal, Ladder Hardcore. And send people to the respective league after that..
You cant access other realm stashes from the tourny stash.
I will be streaming at this location:

www.justin.tv/asgrim
Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath....
Riney you 100% sure on this?
The race takes place in an entirely different league. Previous stashes are not available to anyone.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
Yoshirouu wrote:
I find this tournament rather unfair. That this gives so huge advantage for people with items in Hardcore Stach already. I gave up all my items in HC stach when I died there last week. Therefore im not gonna pracipiate. as i wont have any chance with all the gems and gears prepared in it.

Would be better if you opened a new league during this tournament/event called: Ladder Normal, Ladder Hardcore. And send people to the respective league after that..

They have no access to previous items. It's not the same league.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
11pm on a Saturday night?

I'm in! \o/
Caution: Typo's can get you banned :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AllenJ555555555

/)^3^(\

-= Reelix =-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info