(Nov 26) This weekend's 3 hour ladder event

I love that it is HC, looking forward to it. A big group might not be the best idea for this hmmmm.
RIP Bolto
8am-11am in Australia, welp.
Can't wait. I know this is a different patch but what where the results from last patch? what was the highest lvl after 3 hours?
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!
PM me if you are a dedicated player that doesn't have to pee for 3 hours... Lol. we'll team up
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
When you guys (GGG) said you implemented support for PvP, did you mean cutthroat league, or just the PvP that exists currently in the game?

It would be nice to see a cutthroat ladder race, since while it would be a lot more grudge-wars and leader-killing, hence extremely random, I think it would still be loads and loads of fun.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
konfeta wrote:
"
The game version will be whatever the current 0.9.3 version is. Please note that because this is a hardcore league, a single death can disqualify you. It's very dangerous to base your builds around nova-like skills!

This looks more like begging than a warning.

Are team ups allowed? IIRC, last ladder events were dominated by teams, no?

It was not really begging - I have plenty of time to nerf them before then ;)
I actually just copied the wording of that bit from the last event's post.

Teams are allowed but now monsters do more damage to teams. Only the top person of each class gets the prize.

"
Xapti wrote:
When you guys (GGG) said you implemented support for PvP, did you mean cutthroat league, or just the PvP that exists currently in the game?

It would be nice to see a cutthroat ladder race, since while it would be a lot more grudge-wars and leader-killing, hence extremely random, I think it would still be loads and loads of fun.

Cutthroad is implemented, it's just not tested. Once we get time to test it quickly, we'll run an event for you guys :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
6am~9am in japan, damn i cant enter :(
Other than the top prize per class, will there be beta keys for consolation prizes?
I wonder if in the future there can be strictly solo competitions or strictly team competitions?
"
Chris wrote:
Cutthroad is implemented, it's just not tested. Once we get time to test it quickly, we'll run an event for you guys :)

Please provide a global notification every time Russell enters an instance so we can all gank him
IRON MAN
great, but always on saturday :/ that's a day for family and friends ... :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info