Flavor text: "We all need it."
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Name: "Mandatory"
Reward: Level 4 Enlighten
Flavor text: "We all need it."

awesome lol
I dont see any any key!
Random gem (any) with random level and random (>= 1%) quality bonus.

The layers of RNG should allow it to be fairly common, while the rewards should be desirable enough to encourage active farming.

If nothing else, a step closer to GCP recipe (reliable), but also potential for a lucky reward (q% 16+ to use those GCP on, or even a pre-leveled E-gem).

The perfect mixture of availability and benefit, imo ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
The only thing that would really get me to jump out've my chair for div cards are if some could be redeemed for alt art or previous league items.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
The only thing that would really get me to jump out've my chair for div cards are if some could be redeemed for alt art or previous league items.

Nothing of such in the Divination Card form's listing to select from. Sorry! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Nothing of such in the Divination Card form's listing to select from. Sorry! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

:(
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Random gem (any) with random level and random (>= 1%) quality bonus.

The layers of RNG should allow it to be fairly common, while the rewards should be desirable enough to encourage active farming.

If nothing else, a step closer to GCP recipe (reliable), but also potential for a lucky reward (q% 16+ to use those GCP on, or even a pre-leveled E-gem).

The perfect mixture of availability and benefit, imo ^-^

I don't think we can choose every gem available and have the randomized level/quality on it, but we can choose any gem that fall under specific tags.

I myself have chosen to make my card reward a random minion gem, level 1, 20% quality. I don't know if this also gives minion support gems.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Why must I be so poor as to only be able to afford an eventual upgrade to the Vaal supporter pack :(

I want Highgate but I cant.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Name: Wraeclast Roulette
Reward: 50% Chance for 3 Random Divination Cards of Another Type (Costs a Regret to Activate)
Flavor text: You Feeling Lucky Punk?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info