Community Survey: Divination Card

I think im gana go start panhandling with a big sign that says need money for highgate supporter pack lol
I dont see any any key!
I'm thinking of a few ideas here:
-A random currency Item (preferably all currencies have a similar chance)
-A random unique jewel
-A random Ilvl 80 ring/amulet (or Ilvl 82 because I guess that will be the new standard top level, or just Ilvl 100)

Or, quite possibly my favorite,
-An albino Rhoa Feather (Which would only drop in, of course, the mud flats)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
The only thing that would really get me to jump out've my chair for div cards are if some could be redeemed for alt art or previous league items.

Nothing of such in the Divination Card form's listing to select from. Sorry! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

League specific uniques are not possible? That is disappointing.
"
Khisanth wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
The only thing that would really get me to jump out've my chair for div cards are if some could be redeemed for alt art or previous league items.

Nothing of such in the Divination Card form's listing to select from. Sorry! 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

League specific uniques are not possible? That is disappointing.

League specific uniques are possible. It's already known that people have submitted cards for both normal and corrupted headhunter.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'd love to see a set of cards that grant a regal orb, to make it easier to grind the components required for basic item crafting.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
"
AJConsul wrote:
I'd love to see a set of cards that grant a regal orb, to make it easier to grind the components required for basic item crafting.

Personally, I think cards for chaos and regal orbs are the least useful given that these have straightforward vendor recipes. But perhaps chaos recipe more so than the regal one since not as many can do 75+maps chains.
"
Jerle wrote:

Personally, I think cards for chaos and regal orbs are the least useful given that these have straightforward vendor recipes. But perhaps chaos recipe more so than the regal one since not as many can do 75+maps chains.

"Least" useful when we are talking about a single chaos/regal. Also, being able to specifically farm for chaoses/regals seems pretty useful to me. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

"Least" useful when we are talking about a single chaos/regal. Also, being able to specifically farm for chaoses/regals seems pretty useful to me. :V

You can already specifically farm for chaos/regals - by doing 60+/75+ content. I didnt say they are useless, I say less useful. Try other items where is virtually no way to get them self-found except for RNG.
75+ maps are too hard to find and expensive to buy though.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
75+ maps are too hard to find and expensive to buy though.

We're kinda veering off course here, but this is much less true in beta. You only need to climb 7 rungs on the map ladder, as opposed to 9 rungs on live.

5 rungs if you're counting rare/boss drops.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info