Community Survey: Divination Card

Awhile back I got myself the Highgate Supporter Pack and wanted to do a BLÔW Divination Card project but didn't obtained sufficient interest to collaborate.

Therefore will be submitting my Divination Card individually but wanted to hear what the majority player base community feels would be the right bounty on the card interesting to keep hunting, collect, trade and exchange for. Some example of my thoughts to start off:

- Stacks of 300 Orb of Fusings
- Stacks of 5 Eternal Orbs
- Stacks of 50 Orb of Regrets

Be nice to hear your suggestion, will consider for submission. Wishing you a happy lewt hunting all time! Cheers (^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on May 13, 2015, 5:15:59 AM
Give me fusings or give me death.

PS: Chris said that the card stacks would have like 10 or 12 cards, you want to compute the likehood of getting one card and adjust the quantity of currency accordingly. Else it won't be as useful as it could be.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on May 13, 2015, 3:14:54 AM
I don't think GGG would accept more than a single stack of currency (so no 50 regrets).

I think people would find it worth it to try and attempt to collect your card if it contained a full stack of medium currency (alt to gcp), or a partial stack of high-value currency. Mirror seems too large to be decently droppable.
How about some maps.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I think that stacks of currency might not be a good target for divination cards. Their main purpose seems to even out RNG. Farming for divination cards that are rarer than an eternal orb or a mirror sounds like no fun to me. My suggestion would be to use a single orb as the target. That way one could farm a specific area for that kind of orb and is less hurt by RNG.
"

Doesnt make sense imho. Your card will be rare as fuck, it will be meaningless to try to farm it since its drop rate will be in the same range as the eternal one, ie extremly low.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"

Doesnt make sense imho. Your card will be rare as fuck, it will be meaningless to try to farm it since its drop rate will be in the same range as the eternal one, ie extremly low.

Exactly, that's why I'm seeking to hear what the community would suggest to find it more enjoyable and meaningful concurrently. I'm still very much open to ideas and whims to find a worthy card for the major player base. The above were just my wild thoughts to kick-off discussion.

Looking forward to more feedback and needs. Cheers ⊂((・x・))⊃
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael