Community Survey: Divination Card

"
Malone wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
I would really love a way to get eternal orbs.

My suggestion would be for the stack of card to only grant 1 eternal orb and require perhaps 10 cards a stack. This way you can essentially make eternal orbs cards 10(or even more) times more common than an eternal orb itself, thereby making it a fair bit easier to actually get it dropping, and also making it targetable in the process.

considering the eternal drop rate, even 10 times wont be noticeable.
By the way I really doubt that GGG will divide the drop rate by 10 for each card assuming you need 10 of them... Basically it would mean that eternal drop rate is double ( yes because when you farm for eternal cards, you have still a chance to drop directly an eternal ).

10x would be noticeable. Maybe not to the individual, but the community as a whole would be mass producing the things and they'd plummet in value on the whole. Even 2x would be impossible to ignore.

Unless GGG wants stuff to be far easier to obtain, these cards aren't going to affect much at all.
I like the idea of fusing stacks. Although I wouldnt put it at 300 because it might be too hard to obtain for most folks. But whatever GGG allows you to get away with - do. gl!
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on May 13, 2015, 10:38:40 AM
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Awhile back I got myself the Highgate Supporter Pack and wanted to do a BLÔW Divination Card project but didn't obtained sufficient interest to collaborate.

Therefore will be submitting my Divination Card individually but wanted to hear what the majority player base community feels would be the right bounty on the card interesting to keep hunting, collect, trade and exchange for. Some example of my thoughts to start off:

- Stacks of 300 Orb of Fusings
- Stacks of 5 Eternal Orbs
- Stacks of 50 Orb of Regrets

Be nice to hear your suggestion, will consider for submission. Wishing you a happy lewt hunting all time! Cheers (^∇^)

If you want to make stacks, make them of lower number.

Like 1 eternal, 10 fusing and similar so people can actually complete those sets and not farm for 1000 h to get the set. I think smaller reword more often is better than big reword/no reword in a long time period
Keep em' feedback and ideas coming guys, I'm really reading all your contributions here and considering what's best for everyone on the bounty that is enjoyable to look forward and interesting to hunt/obtain.

In advance, I thank you all for the great comments/love/hate in this thread. Thumbs up! (^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael