Community Survey: Divination Card

Your "mirror shard" card is likely to leave you disappointed. They're not going to hand these out like candy. Most players will likely never see one, much less collect 10 of them. What they would become is something that you could trade in to some player for roughly one tenth the value of a mirror... maybe a twentieth. So you have to think... how often would GGG let something of that value drop?

Barely ever.

I think you'll be much happier if your card is actually used by the players, rather than just traded as a commodity. If you want it to be really useful, pick a ring/amulet/belt mod that you think many people would want. I'd go with an iron ring with top physical damage in addition to it's inherent ... since I'm playing a facebreaker currently and a ring like that would be really nice.
If they let you have multiple stacks of currency, I like the fusing idea but instead of 300, you may realistically get them to agree with 150 fusing. This also parallel's Vorici's 5l so in essence, your card guarantees a 5l. I think many people would look to farm that.
I forget who originally suggested it, but, how about the components of a bandit respec recipe? Pretty much just a pile of Regrets, plus the other bits, to make it easy and (hopefully) obvious. Or the components of other, tough recipes? Like a cake mix for PoE. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Jaxom wrote:
If they let you have multiple stacks of currency, I like the fusing idea but instead of 300, you may realistically get them to agree with 150 fusing. This also parallel's Vorici's 5l so in essence, your card guarantees a 5l. I think many people would look to farm that.

Sounds good too. In the list to consider thoughtfully. Thanks.(◕‿◕)♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I would like Divination card which would give random 6-linked corrupted armor. Solaris lvl2 could be farming area for example
I personally think a card with large stacks of an otherwise common currency will not give an outcome anyone enjoys or prefers.

Alterations, Chaos, Fusings, Jewelers, etc. are just as easily farmed via Dominus runs and is just a function of time and is predicatable. These cards would likely be somewhat comparable in effort if I were to guess.

What I would suggest instead is a card that has 'something' that is not easily targeted right now. Shags hit the nail on the head, not uncommon but hard to target.

If you do currency, go big or go home. They need to be effectively shards of the big end currency so that you can at least get fractional value out of trying to farm that eternal orb. If it were a SINGLE eternal orb, you could target the area where the card drops and get 1/12th an eternal orb each time you see one. It would still be rare but provide some type of progression toward the otherwise exceptionally rare orb.

I would also suggest considering the Magic item with the T1 modification. Depending on the mod and the item you might find your card one of the most popular cards to collect/trade.

If I go big on my supporter pack, I would likely go with something memorable and quirky or meet the needs of the community --> (Midnight Divination Card but only if GGG would agree the drop area(s) would be all maps...which they wouldn't)

Good luck.
Divination of Krillson card.
Stack size: 1337
A stack can be exchanged so that you guarantee Krillson will appear on the next area you enter.
I personally like the league specific unique idea.

Makes it another way to obtain these items in new leagues, and for those in standard.

It would also be much less of a headache for the larger items like edge of madness or even scold's that take much more room to horde.
"
DJMASTAJEFF wrote:
I personally like the league specific unique idea.

Makes it another way to obtain these items in new leagues, and for those in standard.

It would also be much less of a headache for the larger items like edge of madness or even scold's that take much more room to horde.

Headhunter belt drop? (°_°)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael