Community Survey: Divination Card

I like the fool card from Binding of Isaac, A card that sends you back to the start.

reward options

-Get 1~X cards back of the same card (could give you back enough to make a full stack lol)+1 regret

-Get X regrets

Or another suggestion of a card that drops only linear maps. dropped from zones like maze and labyrinth.
"Repetitive Actions"
1/X
Reward : a Repetitive Actions card.
Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it forever.
Having read through the thread, my thoughts:

--A stack of 20 fusings would be incredibly useful. Fusings are in huge demand despite their relative lack of rarity.

--I really like the idea of league-specific uniques, especially popular and flavorful ones like Headhunter. The card set for that could be themed around collecting different heads for the belt!

--A Gorge map Divination set would be stellar. I think that's the only map that's universally agreed to be awesome.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
My suggestion is still currency related. What if the reward was one of EACH and EVERY currency item? I mean, a lot of people are telling HighGate Supporters to do something functional to make the game easier, to fill holes and facilitate crafting, but that's up to the supporter! If you want to fill those holes, buy the pack! And who's to say GGG will let all those QoL cards through? I say have fun and make an interesting card, not one that will be yet another crutch.

So! One of each meaning you get:
1 Wisdom
1 Portal
1 Whetstone
1 Armorer's
1 Chisel
1 Glass Bauble
1 GCP
1 Transmutation
1 Augmentation
1 Alteration
1 Chrome
1 Chance
1 Scour
1 Vaal
1 Jeweler's
1 Fusing
1 Alchemy
1 Chaos
1 Regret
1 Regal
1 Blessed
1 Divine
1 Exalt
1 Eternal
1 Mirror

Sorry if I forgot any.

Maybe leave out the mirror for rarity sake? or maybe just the quality items, or some other kind of grouping. I don't know, but I hope this helps in making your final decision.
I'M HELPING!
150 Orb of Fusing. So chosen because it is Vorici's cost for 5L.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Archelon224 wrote:
My suggestion is still currency related. What if the reward was one of EACH and EVERY currency item? I mean, a lot of people are telling HighGate Supporters to do something functional to make the game easier, to fill holes and facilitate crafting, but that's up to the supporter! If you want to fill those holes, buy the pack! And who's to say GGG will let all those QoL cards through? I say have fun and make an interesting card, not one that will be yet another crutch.

So! One of each meaning you get:
1 Wisdom
1 Portal
1 Whetstone
1 Armorer's
1 Chisel
1 Glass Bauble
1 GCP
1 Transmutation
1 Augmentation
1 Alteration
1 Chrome
1 Chance
1 Scour
1 Vaal
1 Jeweler's
1 Fusing
1 Alchemy
1 Chaos
1 Regret
1 Regal
1 Blessed
1 Divine
1 Exalt
1 Eternal
1 Mirror

Sorry if I forgot any.

Maybe leave out the mirror for rarity sake? or maybe just the quality items, or some other kind of grouping. I don't know, but I hope this helps in making your final decision.

Maybe all but eternal and mirror. No "normal" player needs those and GGG would probably never make it easier for those to be gotten anyways.
Thanks Exiles from everywhere. Really appreciative and helpful. Though I haven't decided yet, keep em' coming. I'm seeking what majority player base thoughts are, then fused with my own consideration.

Speaking of 150/300 Orb of Fusings, alternatively would a "Unidentified 6-link Chest" be attractive instead? Meaning, it's really RNG, but could grant an exchange from lower to upper tier 6-link chest of any kind, depending on your luck. Sounds fun and might be worth exploring?

Otherwise I'm seeing what else can be made with the majority of currencies popularity to exchange coming from the various posts in this thread. Thanks and keep it coming before the form opens this Wed! Cheers all.♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael