NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

what is chaos recipe ?

work fine in Standard league?

work in portuguese language?
Last edited by Pessini on Mar 13, 2017, 8:08:37 PM
Interestingly, I don't recall ever seeing the Chromatic highlight during leveling not working, but after 4.61, I just noticed RGB's not being highlighted correctly. This image was taken in Dried Lake Merciless. I am level 71, legacy softcore SSF. All 4 items shown in the image were found in that zone, are normal, ilvl 68 except the Axe which is ilvl 67. The axe and boots highlight, the vestiment and bow did not. (edit to add: all 4 items result in a chromatic when sold, so there's nothing inherently weird about the items themselves)

Edit 2: Checking out previous commits (I tried as far back as 4.43 (655ab78)), the bow highlights properly, but the vestiment still doesn't. The bow starts going wrong at 4.6 (c455f98). It may be worth noting that the vestiment is a chance base (green border), so maybe that takes priority over the chromatic, although I don't remember it doing so before (obviously it did, based on the older checkouts).

Anyway, hope all that helps.

# VERSION: 4.61
# TYPE: 1-REGULAR
# STYLE: NORMAL

I kept the items, so that I can re-test if you want.
Last edited by Nareese on Mar 13, 2017, 11:40:54 PM
Hello Neversink,

big fan of your slick filter.

I am using the very strick one and running t10+ maps.

The problem is, I dont want to see low level map drops. I played with other filters that hide low level maps and sounds at some point, but they are nowhere near as visual pleasing as your slick filter.

So, is there a possibility to turn off low level map drops and sounds?

Thanks mate.
"
crunchz87 wrote:
Hi, I'm really new to the game, and this filter is helping me so much and its much more fun with the color schemes specially on leaguestones and cards, I just wanted to ask if this loot filter picks up all legendary equips? are there lots of crappy legendary drops end game that its just not worth picking up?

This filter shows all uniques (calling them legendary is a D3-player give-away), but highlights the most expensive ones with extra colors. Still, i recommend pricechecking your finds with poe.ninja . Also a lot of uniques have niche uses and can still be very strong, just not expensive.

"

The problem is, I dont want to see low level map drops. I played with other filters that hide low level maps and sounds at some point, but they are nowhere near as visual pleasing as your slick filter.

Yes. comment the entries you don't want in the map section using notepad++.

"

Hello Neversink,

big fan of your slick filter.

Thanks mate.

Search for "T9 - Maps". You will find 3 entries for each map tier under level 10 (2 for tiers under level 6). Switch the entries you don't want to "Hide", by replacing the "Show" with "Hide" and remove the "PlayAlertSound" lines.

"
Interestingly, I don't recall ever seeing the Chromatic highlight during leveling not working, but after 4.61, I just noticed RGB's not being highlighted correctly. This image was taken in Dried Lake Merciless. I am level 71, legacy softcore SSF. All 4 items shown in the image were found in that zone, are normal, ilvl 68 except the Axe which is ilvl 67. The axe and boots highlight, the vestiment and bow did not. (edit to add: all 4 items result in a chromatic when sold, so there's nothing inherently weird about the items themselves)

Edit 2: Checking out previous commits (I tried as far back as 4.43 (655ab78)), the bow highlights properly, but the vestiment still doesn't. The bow starts going wrong at 4.6 (c455f98). It may be worth noting that the vestiment is a chance base (green border), so maybe that takes priority over the chromatic, although I don't remember it doing so before (obviously it did, based on the older checkouts).

Anyway, hope all that helps.

The bow is a crafting item in the "regular" strictness version I believe. The occultist is a chancing base. An item can only get identified by a single rule. As such, both override the chromatic rule.

"
what is chaos recipe ?

work fine in Standard league?

work in portuguese language?

Google it

Yes

I think so

"
Sadly that Breach uniques still looks like normal uniques.

Even if they 1 alch vs 10 chaos.

http://i.imgur.com/dC1MA4L.jpg

Check the FAQ on page 1.

"
Why are white belts/rings shown? Is it for chaos/regal recipe?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5z46ti/newbie_here_why_does_neversink_filter_shows_white/devfq5l/
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 14, 2017, 5:53:13 AM
how do i setup white ebony shields ilvl61+ to show up for chancing tukohama shield; plz be noob friendly lol
edit never mind just added to sorcer boot line thanks
Last edited by slapnuaround on Mar 14, 2017, 11:17:18 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

The bow is a crafting item in the "regular" strictness version I believe. The occultist is a chancing base. An item can only get identified by a single rule. As such, both override the chromatic rule.

So, "won't fix" then. :) OK. Thanks for the response, and thanks for the filter in general. I can't imagine playing without it.
"
Nareese wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

So, "won't fix" then. :) OK. Thanks for the response, and thanks for the filter in general. I can't imagine playing without it.

You're welcome.

It's not exactly a "won't fix" issue. I'm frequently considering moving those things around or creating a "hybrid" ruleset, but every exception adds to the complexity, reduces performance and maintainability and is frequently causing confusion.

I'll put it on my list for review for the next update.

Thanks.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:

"
Sadly that Breach uniques still looks like normal uniques.

Even if they 1 alch vs 10 chaos.

http://i.imgur.com/dC1MA4L.jpg

Check the FAQ on page 1.

Yes i mention price comparsion, but i don't ask to put some uniques to "expensive" group.

"Unique/Card X is (not) highlighted to be expensive but it's not."

I'm not about it.

Breach uniques is a special content of the game - they can be blessed.

So, maybe should give them some respect, and somehow highlight them? :)
Like purple borders for Prophecy uniques?
"
NeverSink wrote:
It's not exactly a "won't fix" issue. I'm frequently considering moving those things around or creating a "hybrid" ruleset, but every exception adds to the complexity, reduces performance and maintainability and is frequently causing confusion.

I'll put it on my list for review for the next update.

No worries. I know that given the limitations of the filtering system, it's more or less impossible to create something that pleases everyone without unmanageable duplications and complexities. For me, as a mostly SSF player (even before SSF was a real official thing), crafting and chancing are almost irrelevant, certainly nowhere near the priority of the seemingly always in short supply chromatics. But I realize that crafting and chancing are important for a lot of people, and they pretty much inherently have to be higher priority than the chromatic rule. I just commented out 0206 and 0211 and all is well in my world again. It's a small inconvenience.

Thanks again.
For some reason I am too dumb to make some changes work, if anyone could point it out for me it'd be great.

I want my Uber-Strict to show Sorcerer Boots and small RGB 1h Daggers/Wands, been looking at it for ages but I guess the language is too hard for my little brain.
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info