NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

This item is listed for over 3 exa on poe.trade. Should probably have the white valuable background. It looked like a common unique drop.
"
kompaniet wrote:
This item is listed for over 3 exa on poe.trade. Should probably have the white valuable background. It looked like a common unique drop.

FAQ, page 1.

"
It's just me or magic jewels got nice candy palette?

Did you edit the filter? Did you update it?

"
Was just playing on shaped mesa t10 and I noticed that a white dunes map would show on very strict, but a rare dunes map would not.

It's based upon the ilvl difference, not the rarity. Most likely the one map came a boss or something.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey Never,

I have noticed that some of the chrome items (Large size - would fill 8 slots like a two hander and some of the other chrome items) are no longer highlighted as chromes themselves. Can this be adjusted to go back to the old behavior (anything that is a chrome would all get a highlight and border that's the same)? If so, is it something you would do, or is it something you would rather leave as is? If you'd rather leave it as is, that's fine, was just curious if it's supposed to be this way now. I can play around in Filtration and make something work. :)

Also, I can't seem to find the specific line for Sorc boots anymore, as I would love to remove the sound it makes when they drop. Can you point me to the general block that's used for them now? Or am I blind and just completely missed it?

Thanks for the awesome work as always. Your filter is the only one I use. :)

~Dune
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Hello.
I use your filter since long time, great work and so pleasant to play with it.
I noticed some weird things happening sinve version 4.6. I updated to V. 4.63 and its still there.
When I kill some unique NPC, for example a rogue exile holding mirrored items, it seems filter is not working, almost all items are shown on screen, even very small blue ones (I am lvl 89).
Screen is full of garbage. I didnt notice that before 4.6.
Any idea ?
Last edited by Scipion75 on Mar 18, 2017, 5:09:01 AM
Meh I've edit filter a little and screwed up these magic jewels, my fault.
Hey, first of all thanks for this great filter.

Is there a detailed list regarding the different versions? So far I've only used the regular version. I would like the function to not display gems that are available at merchants, for I don't know them by name, but that option only starts at strict. What else would be filtered out at that point?

Is blocked by your filter, despite it being an RGB link. It's ilvl is 64.

I'm using Regular version, v4.63

The problem appears to be that your first RGB (0215) checks for ilvl above 65 only, so it misses it. Then, before your (2201) levelling RGB exceptions finds it and shows it, your first hide block (0300) matches it with ilvl > 60, hiding the item.
I have never played Diablo 2 or Diablo 3...

I have played FATE and it's successors, though, and I'm told it's similar to Diablo.
Last edited by ChooJeremy on Mar 18, 2017, 6:14:39 AM
"
ChooJeremy wrote:

Is blocked by your filter, despite it being an RGB link. It's ilvl is 64.

I'm using Regular version, v4.63

The problem appears to be that your first RGB (0215) checks for ilvl above 65 only, so it misses it. Then, before your (2201) levelling RGB exceptions finds it and shows it, your first hide block (0300) matches it with ilvl > 60, hiding the item.

I'll fix it.

Also thank you for providing a constructive answer and help. This is a rare courtesy and I appreciate it a lot.

It's a fairly new "bug", introduced in 4.6, since I've decided to move the leveling RGB section to the bottom.

"
Is there a detailed list regarding the different versions? So far I've only used the regular version. I would like the function to not display gems that are available at merchants, for I don't know them by name, but that option only starts at strict. What else would be filtered out at that point?

Check page 1

"
I use your filter since long time, great work and so pleasant to play with it.
I noticed some weird things happening sinve version 4.6. I updated to V. 4.63 and its still there.
When I kill some unique NPC, for example a rogue exile holding mirrored items, it seems filter is not working, almost all items are shown on screen, even very small blue ones (I am lvl 89).
Screen is full of garbage. I didnt notice that before 4.6.
Any idea ?

No, never heard of this before.

"
Also, I can't seem to find the specific line for Sorc boots anymore, as I would love to remove the sound it makes when they drop. Can you point me to the general block that's used for them now? Or am I blind and just completely missed it?

FAQ page 1. For your other question, update your filter and/or use a less strict version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 18, 2017, 6:51:04 AM
Why you hide leather belts in semi-strict and strict? They are important for chancing in my opinion. Can you please tell me how to change this?

EDIT: Downloaded latest version and it's showing leather belts again.
Last edited by Azur8 on Mar 18, 2017, 9:49:51 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

FAQ page 1. For your other question, update your filter and/or use a less strict version.

Found it, thanks for the point to the answer.

As for the second portion. I have updated to 4.63, and have been running the "regular" since you released it. When certain chrome items are rare or within a two hander, they don't show up at all. I adjusted the filter to show them again, but just so you are aware if that wasn't intended.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info