NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hello. I was looking in filters to do some edits until I saw this :

Show # "Ancient Reliquary Key" - the following section handles it (it's classified as a ""Misc Map Items" by GGG). No it's not hidden, stop asking me, crazy people.
Class "Misc Map Items"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 230 120 0 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Relic Keys, Breachstones
SetBorderColor 230 120 0 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Relic Keys, Breachstones
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255 # BACKGROUND: T1 Global High Value Drop
PlayAlertSound 6 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 Drop

Aren't keys currencies items ? I actually dropped one from a shrine because of leaguestone (5 currencies when clicking a shrine).
Last edited by ploxirion on Mar 21, 2017, 12:15:16 PM
"
ploxirion wrote:

Show # "Ancient Reliquary Key" - the following section handles it (it's classified as a ""Misc Map Items" by GGG). No it's not hidden, stop asking me, crazy people.
Class "Misc Map Items"
SetFontSize 45

Aren't keys currencies items ? I actually dropped one from a shrine because of leaguestone (5 currencies when clicking a shrine).

1. the correct sentence would be: you looted one from a shrine.
2. it's classified as a ""Misc Map Items" by GGG
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
ploxirion wrote:

Class "Misc Map Items"
SetFontSize 45

1. the correct sentence would be: you looted one from a shrine.
2. it's classified as a ""Misc Map Items" by GGG

Yeah. I just find it weird to classify it as a "Misc Map Items" when it's defined as a currency by loot rules. Anyway the filter works great :)
I'm having an issue with using the filter this league.

The loot colors and sounds work fine, but the loot will show for about a second and then disappear. The default filter does the same thing. Also if I remember correctly you cannot loot items that do not show in your filter unless you press alt or z. Currently I can mouse over any item that has dropped and it is annoying when you are constantly picking up useless items.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
how can i make leather belts visible in uber strict?
What's a different between Semi-strick and strick ?
"
NeverSink wrote:

Sadly, this won't work. Several basetypes used for those uniques (especially amulets) have several different uniques and the filter API doesn't support identification by "unique subtype", only by basetype, class and rarity.

Hey Neversink, does this also mean there's no way to filter tiers of leaguestones by prefix/suffix since those items drop as corrupted/identified and are known?

I had hoped to setup sounds for valuable leaguestones but if it only looks at base type then I guess that won't work.

BTW, your slick scheme blows the rest out of the water. It should just be the default. Thanks for all the hard work.
-
Last edited by Cenny18 on Dec 27, 2022, 2:16:11 PM
"
keffri wrote:
I'm having an issue with using the filter this league.

The loot colors and sounds work fine, but the loot will show for about a second and then disappear. The default filter does the same thing. Also if I remember correctly you cannot loot items that do not show in your filter unless you press alt or z. Currently I can mouse over any item that has dropped and it is annoying when you are constantly picking up useless items.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Click Z.

If this doesn't help reinstall the game.

"
how can i make leather belts visible in uber strict?

FAQ page 1

"
What's a different between Semi-strick and strick ?

There's a diffrence comparison URL on page 1

"
Hey Neversink, does this also mean there's no way to filter tiers of leaguestones by prefix/suffix since those items drop as corrupted/identified and are known?

I had hoped to setup sounds for valuable leaguestones but if it only looks at base type then I guess that won't work.

BTW, your slick scheme blows the rest out of the water. It should just be the default. Thanks for all the hard work.

It's indeed impossible as of right now. I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

"
Why Belly of the Beast looks like shitty unique item atm?
I'm using version 4.63

semistrict silk

It's worth a few C on SC. Also you'll find more information in the FAQ page 1.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
well not sure about the current version, maybe you should change the

"
Show # Maps:T8 - OnLevel
DropLevel >= 75
Class Maps
ItemLevel < 82
SetFontSize 40
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255 # BACKGROUND: T6-10 maps, currency, talismans
# PlayAlertSound 4 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 maps

Show # Maps:T8
DropLevel >= 75
Class Maps
BaseType "Shaped"
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 4 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 maps

too

"

Show # Maps:T8
DropLevel >= 75
Class Maps
BaseType "Shaped"
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 4 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 maps

Show # Maps:T8 - OnLevel
DropLevel >= 75
Class Maps
ItemLevel < 82
SetFontSize 40
# PlayAlertSound 4 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 maps

otherwise i dont see why you made 3 "threads" for each map ? i see all maps but only get a sound for the shaped maps
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info