NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
KillerKrug wrote:
well not sure about the current version, maybe you should change the

otherwise i dont see why you made 3 "threads" for each map ? i see all maps but only get a sound for the shaped maps

1) Displays maps that have an ilvl of 7 or less above their droplevel. (only T1-T9, higher maps are not affected and always displayed)
2) Always displays shaped maps
3) Reduces the highlighted of maps that are dropped in areas that are vastly outleveling their droplevel.

You don't get the sound because you've edited the filter and disabled the sound entry.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I tried your filter and it has some flaws for me:

1. Way too many sounds. I don't need sound alert when 6S item or T8 map drops, only for 6L and T12+. At least something not that loud.

2. White chancing bases. I would like do not see anything except Sorcerer Boots (and there is no need for sound alert in that case too). For any other rare it's not worth it, and Headhunter is not in a Standard League where I'm playing.

3. I could understand seeing quality flasks at low levels, but I don't need them in 75+ zones for sure.

EDIT>4. Sound when babble drops!, and in any version, even in uber. Come on, it's 1/7 of chaos in the best case, highlight is more then enough.

EDIT>5. Scrolls highlight with enlarged font is questionable. I understand there are people who like to take them, but in big font sometimes it fill whole your screen in fight with nonsense. Not only scrolls but some other non-important pickups as well. The font should be smaller and big only on valuable items.

I used regular version of your filter, because I'm doing chaos recipe.
Last edited by fwd on Mar 24, 2017, 1:46:57 PM
Hi,

Great filter. Thanks for the hard work!

Question:
I'm doing SSF this league. I want to customize the filter to show certain base types (for crafting and chancing) that are currently being hidden on the "normal" filter. This is a mighty-long thread. Can anybody guide me in the right direction to get started?

Thanks!
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Good afternoon! I am playing SSF and trying to chance a unique Lycosidae from a Raw Tower Shield. I am correct in assuming this can be chanced right? If so, can someone let me know code that I can copy/paste into the filter so it makes noise/border similar to Sorceror Boots?

"

Show
BaseType "Rawhide Tower Shield"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
PlayAlertSound 7 300

Dayman.
"
fwd wrote:
I tried your filter and it has some flaws for me:

1. Way too many sounds. I don't need sound alert when 6S item or T8 map drops, only for 6L and T12+. At least something not that loud.

2. White chancing bases. I would like do not see anything except Sorcerer Boots (and there is no need for sound alert in that case too). For any other rare it's not worth it, and Headhunter is not in a Standard League where I'm playing.

3. I could understand seeing quality flasks at low levels, but I don't need them in 75+ zones for sure.

EDIT>4. Sound when babble drops!, and in any version, even in uber. Come on, it's 1/7 of chaos in the best case, highlight is more then enough.

EDIT>5. Scrolls highlight with enlarged font is questionable. I understand there are people who like to take them, but in big font sometimes it fill whole your screen in fight with nonsense. Not only scrolls but some other non-important pickups as well. The font should be smaller and big only on valuable items.

I used regular version of your filter, because I'm doing chaos recipe.
That is your opinion if you don't like it edit the text file it's not that hard.
"
Dajmkryss wrote:
That is your opinion if you don't like it edit the text file it's not that hard.

Sorry for off-topic. Could you suggest me the filter I could like from already made ones? I afraid to break something if I'll try to change it by myself. And there are updates, obviously, which I don't want to do manually all the time.

Because my needs are very simple actually.
Last edited by fwd on Mar 25, 2017, 12:49:25 PM
why is lacquered buckler filtered out already with the strict version when it is the best evasion base shield that can drop?
Any clues on how to use the new 'foil' effect on other item drops?
Does Headhunter and the Increased quantity gem show on very strict?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info