NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

suggestion:

take it or leave it but those of us who do unid chaos recipe would appreciate some highlighting for quality c-set items.

If you dont want to add it yourself any tips for how to add that without interfering with the rest of your colour scheme?
Last edited by LtTrog on Mar 11, 2017, 7:47:25 AM
I used to use filtration to edit your filter but I notice the latest version doesnt show all the block descriptions it used to. Any idea why?

Btw congrats on making the most popular filter around
I doesnt work for me. Any ideas why ? Can't change to neversink loot filter
Did you copy the folder into the directory instead of the files?
before I start hacking this to better suit my purposes, I figured I should ask why certain things are done the way they are...

background info being that I used this filter for one previous league and basically liked it, but I realized I have a problem with loot hoarding and so this league I decided I was really going to try to only pick up the "large font, green background" rares at least until I got to ilvl 75+ items. then this happened:

1) noticed in my climb overall that I picked up very few rare armors, weapons, quivers etc. I'm a caster so the melee/ranged stuff didn't bother me that much but I suspect I probably missed some "good" 4L rare armors. I noticed that Normal 4L armors have a big font and distinctive outline but why don't rare 4Ls? Got lucky and found a Belly in cruel lake so that has been my armor but I feel like if I had not found that, I would have been SoL looking for a decent rare armor from my self-found hoard.

2) noticed once I reached areas where ilvl 60+ drops that the superior bodies and weps are not being distinguished by any special border or color, etc. I would like these to have higher visibility so I can pick them up for 20% quality chaos recipe.

with the loot filter as-is, the solution to either of these seems to be "just look at every single relevant item, anyway", which I thought was tedium this filter's design was supposed to relieve us of.

how is one supposed to easily spot these types of items? (granted, at this point of the game, case 2 above is much more important than case 1.)

or i guess to put it slightly differently: what is the logic in "hiding" these types of items? (yes, I know they are not really "hidden" per se; but they don't stand out either.)

I guess I can envision some "workarounds" originating on a higher plane of awareness, such as (please fill in the blanks):

1) pros don't use self-found rare armors in climb anyway; [do this] instead. (I couldn't afford tabula btw. ;P)
2) pros don't rely on chaos recipe (or 20% quality chaos recipe) for wealth; [do this] instead.

but if those aren't then answers then ... seems like design could stand improvement.

upon further investigation it looks like section 0500 is where I'm supposed to make these changes. has anybody already done something like this and want to share? ;)

any advice appreciated. ty.
Last edited by xSTGx on Mar 12, 2017, 3:11:24 AM
Hello, and congratulations for your work.

Does your filter allow for tri-linked items (chromatic recipe) and 5-link items to appear? Can I tweek it in some way to have them appear?
First of all, I've used this filter since filters were introduced and I love it, great work.

But, I would like to bring up the "Ancient Reliquary Key" issue again. I'm running the semi-strict V4.6 release of the filter, just had one drop and it has very faint sound and not the distinct white background... Fortunately it dropped somewhere I couldn't miss it!

Hi, Is it possible to make the semi-strict filter show the rare items from lvl 60 to 74 for the chaos recipe?

Thanks for such a good filter.
IGN : DarkPancheX
Standard
"
MadVan wrote:
First of all, I've used this filter since filters were introduced and I love it, great work.

But, I would like to bring up the "Ancient Reliquary Key" issue again. I'm running the semi-strict V4.6 release of the filter, just had one drop and it has very faint sound and not the distinct white background... Fortunately it dropped somewhere I couldn't miss it!

i agree that should be fixed.
Sup, ive tried to read a lot of guides but i couldnt complete my idea.

I just want to remove simple and common gems(worthless and purchsable on siosa) without quality from the filters and let only the gems with quality > 0 and gems like enlighten to show on filter.

Can anyone help me to do that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info