NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
MadVan wrote:
First of all, I've used this filter since filters were introduced and I love it, great work.

But, I would like to bring up the "Ancient Reliquary Key" issue again. I'm running the semi-strict V4.6 release of the filter, just had one drop and it has very faint sound and not the distinct white background... Fortunately it dropped somewhere I couldn't miss it!

This is most definitely NOT the case. You either didn't update the filter properly or modified it in a way that it causes the mistake. Did you modify the filter?

The key has a white background, loud sound and you can see it in several streamer videos etc. Please redownload the filter and try it without the custom edits.

It's handled by this section:

"
Class "Misc Map Items"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 220 145 255
SetBorderColor 100 220 145 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255 # BACKGROUND: T1 Global High Value Drop
PlayAlertSound 6 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 Drop

"

Sup, ive tried to read a lot of guides but i couldnt complete my idea.

I just want to remove simple and common gems(worthless and purchsable on siosa) without quality from the filters and let only the gems with quality > 0 and gems like enlighten to show on filter.

Can anyone help me to do that?

Going to be changed in the coming update, since Siosa is now introduced (all versions except regular).

"
Hi, Is it possible to make the semi-strict filter show the rare items from lvl 60 to 74 for the chaos recipe?

Thanks for such a good filter.

Yes, but I'm afraid this won't be easy + you'll restore 80% differences to the regular filter.

"
noticed in my climb overall that I picked up very few rare armors, weapons, quivers etc. I'm a caster so the melee/ranged stuff didn't bother me that much but I suspect I probably missed some "good" 4L rare armors. I noticed that Normal 4L armors have a big font and distinctive outline but why don't rare 4Ls? Got lucky and found a Belly in cruel lake so that has been my armor but I feel like if I had not found that, I would have been SoL looking for a decent rare armor from my self-found hoard.

They do have a border, if they're 4L, check the ruleset "[2101] Leveling rares - tier list"

"
noticed once I reached areas where ilvl 60+ drops that the superior bodies and weps are not being distinguished by any special border or color, etc. I would like these to have higher visibility so I can pick them up for 20% quality chaos recipe.

This is absolutely intentional because of 3 reasons:

1) The way filters work, it'd require a LOT of lines to implement it in a smooth way. I don't want to do it, because of performance and clarity reasons.

2) The majority of the experienced players will likely agree - the 20% chaos recipe is a waste of time. I believe the same and will not implement it.

3) It'll require more/different highlight types. I'm not fond of adding colors that only 0.1% of the community will find a use for.

"
I doesnt work for me. Any ideas why ? Can't change to neversink loot filter

I need more details

"
I used to use filtration to edit your filter but I notice the latest version doesnt show all the block descriptions it used to. Any idea why?

Btw congrats on making the most popular filter around

... if you guys still want the quality highlight, I recommend you add the following line to the "override section 2"

Show
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 60
ItemLevel <= 75
Identified False
Quality = 20
SetBackgroundColor 0 100 100 255 #Orwhatever, it's just the color

----------------------------------

I'll be streaming the economy update in a few hours and also doing some hotfixes on the filter.

The new filter version will be out today. The only REAL bug I'm currently aware of in the lootfilter is that it doesn't properly identifies 20-30% of all RGB items while leveling. This will be fixed today.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 12, 2017, 7:20:16 AM
I use regular version so i wont really need this todays update?

"
NeverSink wrote:

"
noticed once I reached areas where ilvl 60+ drops that the superior bodies and weps are not being distinguished by any special border or color, etc. I would like these to have higher visibility so I can pick them up for 20% quality chaos recipe.

This is absolutely intentional because of 3 reasons:

1) The way filters work, it'd require a LOT of lines to implement it in a smooth way. I don't want to do it, because of performance and clarity reasons.

2) The majority of the experienced players will likely agree - the 20% chaos recipe is a waste of time. I believe the same and will not implement it.

3) It'll require more/different highlight types. I'm not fond of adding colors that only 0.1% of the community will find a use for.

i agree but we have solo self found support in the game now. not sure if those players do the 20% chaos recipe. perhaps not.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
MadVan wrote:
First of all, I've used this filter since filters were introduced and I love it, great work.

But, I would like to bring up the "Ancient Reliquary Key" issue again. I'm running the semi-strict V4.6 release of the filter, just had one drop and it has very faint sound and not the distinct white background... Fortunately it dropped somewhere I couldn't miss it!

This is most definitely NOT the case. You either didn't update the filter properly or modified it in a way that it causes the mistake. Did you modify the filter?

The key has a white background, loud sound and you can see it in several streamer videos etc. Please redownload the filter and try it without the custom edits.

It's handled by this section:

"
Class "Misc Map Items"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 100 220 145 255
SetBorderColor 100 220 145 255
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255 # BACKGROUND: T1 Global High Value Drop
PlayAlertSound 6 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 Drop

Thanks for the prompt reply and please accept my apologies... Although I had downloaded the latest version and put it in the right place, it seems that I was still running an older version that was lurking in the folder :$

Updated to 4.61

- Updated the unique item tierlist to match the current economy
- Updated the divination card tierlist to match the current economy
- Added a very small LeagueStone tierlist - Breach, Perandus and Nemesis stones have a slightly higher highlight. The tierlist also considers rarity.
- Adjusted the colors for LeagueStones to be more polished
- Adjusted the colors of Legacy Relic Keys to be orange instead of green, because the green receives a strange border and looks fairly ugly.
- Fixed a bug, that was not correctly classifying a fraction of all dropped RGB-items during the leveling phase (initially the goal was to improve performance/structure). I apologize for screw up.
- Fixed a few very minor bugs
- Added an example to the override section 2, that explains how to enable 20% quality rare item highlight for those crazy people people who want it
- The leather belt chance base is now no longer hidden on all versions, except for uber-strict (that hides all chance bases). It still doesn't make a sound to prevent sound polution.
- All non-drop-only, non-quality gems are now hidden starting with the strict version.
- Basetypes with multiple uniques, where a certain version is super expensive, but the common version is not (Onyx amulet, the tukohama shield, goathide boots), now have their own tierlist. They look exactly like all other tier 2 uniques, but don't make the "exalted orb" orb tier 1 sound anymore to prevent disapointments. They now make the "random unique" sound. Tell me what you think about it.
- Several other minor adjustments
- Started work on additional styles, but got bored, *whispers*: next time.
- Added a comment to the Ancient Relic Key entry: ""Ancient Reliquary Key" - the following section handles it (it's classified as a ""Misc Map Items" by GGG). No it's not hidden, stop asking me, crazy people.". - Seriously, stop it. The reason, why you might not have found any is because it's rare.
- [STRUCTURE] Split the unique tier list into Weapons/Flasks/Armors/Misc items for each tier. This is mostly done in order to update easier and might get reversed in a future update
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Why are white belts/rings shown? Is it for chaos/regal recipe?
Last edited by ferefar on Mar 12, 2017, 8:09:28 PM
Hey Neversink, really appreciate your filter. Thank you for all the hard work. I'd like to offer some feedback at this point with 2.6.0 - I would consider making all non-quality, non-"drop only" skill gems hidden by default in the strict filters and up now that all skill gems are available through Siosa. I would expect an experienced/established player in any given league would be able to pay the small price for the skill gems through Siosa. I'm not sure how this would impact racers/etc., but that's my 2 cents.
Thanks again!

edit: Wow, I'm so sorry, I didn't even check your updated patch notes! You read my mind. Keep it up!
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
Last edited by lanteam on Mar 12, 2017, 9:08:42 PM
Hi, I'm really new to the game, and this filter is helping me so much and its much more fun with the color schemes specially on leaguestones and cards, I just wanted to ask if this loot filter picks up all legendary equips? are there lots of crappy legendary drops end game that its just not worth picking up?
IGN: flaxburn
Uber strict filter shows white flasks

you need to find the line under flasks that regulates showing of normal and magic flasks in endgame that says

Basetype Flask and put quotation around flask so it looks like this

Basetype "Flask"

took me like 15 min to figure out what's wrong XD
IGN JustifiedF
Sadly that Breach uniques still looks like normal uniques.

Even if they 1 alch vs 10 chaos.

http://i.imgur.com/dC1MA4L.jpg
Last edited by zxfx on Mar 13, 2017, 6:47:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info