NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thanks for helping :)
Hey how do I edit this? It doesn't show leather belts =(
"
Nothorius wrote:

Ok, I read the filter file and tried to but "Leather Belt" to basetypes but it didn't work.. How do I add a new basetype?
"
Nothorius wrote:
"
Nothorius wrote:

Ok, I read the filter file and tried to but "Leather Belt" to basetypes but it didn't work.. How do I add a new basetype?

OMG forget it, i did it!
"
Hi All, I need some help:
I'm using the lootfilter, so the good stuff drops and displayed on my screen but disappears after a few seconds, then I have to press Z or highlight key and everything is displayed so I have to go through them to get what I want... any ideas how to keep the good loot displayed on the screen permanently?
Any input is appreciated, thanks. :)

Ok solved, my bad. :)
Last edited by Kuffy on Mar 11, 2017, 2:09:39 AM
I'd like to use the 'Very Strict' but have 10+ quality Stone Hammer / Rock Breaker / Gavels showing, as well as Leather Belts and 15+ quality flasks.

I've gotten the belts to work by copying the code for Sorcerer Boots, but there's no sound and border - Why is that? (I clearly don't know what I am doing...).

Thanks again Neversink, for the awesome filter.

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
I just noticed during a t10 than dunes has a smaller and more faded border than waste pool which is 1 tier low and a much worse layout. Am I missing something?
Seriously Neversink? (Using Strict, T14 Maze MAP)

There's been so many weird notifications this patch. Many trashtier items going with that godlike sound, weird stuff like a tropical not being notificated, but a shitty Barrows is(find me one person who rather run a barrows over tropical, and I'll show you a liar)..

What's going on man? Ever since 2.5, the quality of your filter has gone down. Last patch, I'd spend a good hour to fix everything I rather see different. I honestly don't feel like doing that every time a new patch hits.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hi. on merc difficulty even regular filter hides chromatic recipe. how can i enable to show chromatic?
"
SirWhittaker wrote:
I keep getting yellow items with a blue border, what's that mean?

READ the first post.

"
Nothorius wrote:

It does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info