NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

What I have to do to change the color of Golden Kris? I want them to show because I am interested at them. Like some red colour that I can see easily will be awesome :)

Waiting for your response

Thank you,

Roni
"
xMustard wrote:
something happened with the txt of this filter since the restart like 30 mins ago or w/e.

just the txt on some items is all squished and overlapping. it looks messed up. i tried reloading the filter but it doesn't do anything. not sure where the fault lies with this but it did only pop up after the maintenance

Same thing just happened to me now. The text and font looked really squished. It was happening for currencies that have drop sounds and for uniques.
Is there a way to test Reliquary keys to see if the filter picks it up without having to buy one? I'm level 92 and I haven't found a key yet, which seems odd. I'm using the strict version. I'm worried I may be using an outdated version of the filter. Would an outdated version of the filter show Reliquary keys?
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Is there a way to test Reliquary keys to see if the filter picks it up without having to buy one? I'm level 92 and I haven't found a key yet, which seems odd. I'm using the strict version. I'm worried I may be using an outdated version of the filter. Would an outdated version of the filter show Reliquary keys?

The 2.5 version would show them in a pink color, without a sound. The updated one shows them with a green background and the same sound ex orbs make. They have the same "Class" as Breachstones, so if you drop one of those and it appears with a white background and a green border/text - you're good.

That being said they're very rare (chance to contain prenerfed versions of the most powerful uniques ingame).

You're likely panicking for no reason.

"
Same thing just happened to me now. The text and font looked really squished. It was happening for currencies that have drop sounds and for uniques.

FAQ, page 1

"
I've noticed this aswell. I've been running around holding ALT on bigger piles of loot just to catch RGBs the filter didnt pick up.
Very annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon.

I'm on it, the leveling filter hides a fraction of all RGB items, I think I've found the mistake, expect an update this sunday.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 10, 2017, 7:26:01 AM
"
M_E_L_K_O_R wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
something happened with the txt of this filter since the restart like 30 mins ago or w/e.

just the txt on some items is all squished and overlapping. it looks messed up. i tried reloading the filter but it doesn't do anything. not sure where the fault lies with this but it did only pop up after the maintenance

If Youd read faq U would know that this is known issue but neversink cannot do anything due its because some hard coded stuff. Solution? Restart client.
I installed this filter got it to work correctly but then I pressed highlight all items it messed up the filter i tried removing and installing it again and restarted my client but it doesnt filter the loot and when i have loot off i have to press ALT to see it even though it didnt do that before any solution to this?
I keep getting yellow items with a blue border, what's that mean?
Adding leather belt to filter(with same sound as sorc boots) could be good idea. Nemesis leaguestones are not so rare.
Am I the only person who gets this while using the filter?

This is the item

It was working fine yesterday. Perhaps it has something to do with the new patch.
it's an ancient bug by now. doesn't seem like there is going to be a patch for it anytime soon or ever.
restart game to fix it. might happen again but not often. not sure what is causing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info