Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

+1 good job!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Will there be an option to disable the clock?

op said it's optional.
Spoiler
"
Chris wrote:
The screenshot shows three QOL improvements: the party leader is indicated in blue on the minimap, party character names are shown, and there's now an optional in-game clock built into the UI.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
and im like wooooo maybe loot QoL or much better particle / rain shit, but noowww u can see names on map !!!! w0000

cant understand ppl who just wrote "finaly or YES" ... not 1 QOL on the screenshot.
Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about UI/QQL?
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
loving the clock. finally.
I'm always super exited about QOL improvements.

Some feedback about the awesome ones you guys showed in this post:

- The clock position feels weird to me, it's like if it doesn't belong there. Clocks in games UI is usually placed in the top right corner of the screen, right below the minimap. I think that having the clock bellow the minimal in the top right corner or having it showing only when you press tab below the map info would be ok too.

- It would be nice to have some indication of who is the party leader on the portraits in the left side.

Congratulations guys, I think this kind of QOL improvements are super important specially for new players, I'm super excited to see more of this coming, and I'll definitely look at them carefully and try to give useful feedback. =D
awesome with the map features :)
rawrawr
I like this very much.
"
bunshun wrote:
cant understand ppl who just wrote "finaly or YES" ... not 1 QOL on the screenshot.

Visible names on the map will help me lead a group of less experienced players more efficiently when mapping. Random or new players/Guild members/friends who aren't as familiar with certain layouts often get lost and then latch on to the very next player they see, no matter where that particular player may be going [i.e. the wrong way or heading straight for a deadly boss].

I used to always wear visible footprint MTXs to insure that I'd be easily followable, and to my surprise, it would rarely guarantee a clean run. As for the clock, I think at least 99% of the player base has had to Alt-Tab out of the game to look at the clock at least once during their PoE career so, thats an easy "YES" for me.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
The real QoL improvement i hope to see is the hability to zoom out for one or two more thick on the screen. It doesn't feel normal to me on my ST caracter when i link faster projectiles to my skill, how much my skillshot travel without me being actually able to aim properly. Imo this would allow smarter gameplay an better game experience.

I feel so close to my caracter right now,with the way the interface is right now, it's like i can smell him...

The option to zoom out slightly more would be my definition of a really great QoL improvement and i really hope to see in in A4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info