Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

"
Boonce wrote:
How about an option to cap FPS in town so my graphics card doesn't use 500W of power while I'm standing in town trading...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142498/

that's basically what v-sync is for. if it worked.

off topic:
Spoiler
ggg support could delete 90% of the posts here without removing any useful discussion. hope it get's better soon.

biggest improvement would be a forum which is organized like reddit. handling of posts over there is much more comfortable, all of the ggg guys except mark leave more useful information on reddit than here.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sort button for stash would be awesome
Old
Nice to read about UI improvements!
I hope that players can choose which Improvements will be shown on their screens. Therefore all who whine about the 'uselessness of a clock' could disable it and people who want to see an ingame clock can use it 8-)

Please add a Reclaim all MTX Effects from all Characters Button!
I hate searching for hours which character might use the Skill Gem mtx i'm looking for... It would be really nice to have a button that reclaims all effects ;)

Any Hints about Act4?
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Mar 12, 2015, 7:21:33 AM
"
geradon wrote:

biggest improvement would be a forum which is organized like reddit. handling of posts over there is much more comfortable, all of the ggg guys except mark leave more useful information on reddit than here.

Step 1 - Go to reddit.
Step 2 - Stay there : )
Last edited by Ganrid on Mar 12, 2015, 7:22:38 AM
finaly gj thanks :)
ING Infuriateground
"
silumit wrote:
It is not about understanding - I do understand they say there will be something else.
It is about belief - I don't believe there will be some meaninful, real QoL improvements, not this clock-thing. Want to but still don't. Do you?

Yes, I do believe. This game is probably the best in the genre, they delivered everything I wanted from a true ARPGame. Every expansion and nearly every patch was an improvement, and Act 4 is expected to be the biggest one yet. I honestly can't see ANY reason for disbelief if you're a fan of the game and this indie studio. If you're a hater - sure.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Mar 12, 2015, 7:30:55 AM
The comments in this thread are proof that you can't please all the people all the time!

It's great to see PoE moving forward. Many thanks, GGG.
My signature: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/preferences
INB4 Time Desync.

:P

Surprised no one said it!

Love POE since day one, and any additions and improvements are greatly appreciated.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Nice! Thanks a bunch!! :)
Hope one of the next features is something to locate party members in a big map... that one is needed ;)

Can't say any of these features were near the top of my list but I'm sure some of the other players will find them useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info