Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

I do want to point out GGG that sometimes I can't read all the map mods when pressing TAB. Usually it is the active quest that blocks out the map mods in the right corner...the forever Hedge maze quest syndrome I call it :)
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
Mr_Dude wrote:

Please add a Reclaim all MTX Effects from all Characters Button!
I hate searching for hours which character might use the Skill Gem mtx i'm looking for... It would be really nice to have a button that reclaims all effects ;)

Hi, I've read a post somewhere by GGG member saying it's technically impossible to do so. Maybe it was Nick_GGG on recent podcast. I think Zeno asked him about it.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
I think the clock should be shown on the right corner, it doesn't look nice down there.
I don't want the clock to show in my screen. It will distract me. I play in windowed mode and i move mouse at the bottom of the screen so the tool tab will pop up and i can see the time or handle browser-music. Will there be an option to disable the clock?
Can we have a better map?
Yay,finally we got an in-game clock!
seriously hoping for a auto sort function in both the inventory and stash, fingers crossed
AWESOME !!!
Bad Seed
What I, and everybody I've ever talked to, find really frustrating:

Please, fix the chat window - Text in Local, Global, Party, Guild, Trade, Whisper chat has its own colour but not in that little choose bar. If you could somehow differentiate the colours of it too and also make obvious where am I currently writing a message, and who was the sender and who recipient in conversation, instead of @<-<, it would be very helpful.

When we are in party and under pressure, you wouldn't believe how many times we sent "Don't go in" "Keep target alive" "Skip Voidspawn", "Wait for others to join Zana lab" "Dont click strongbox" to a wrong chat, to a wrong person, and how many times they went in, they killed the target, they PKed half of players by Ice nova and Detonates corpses, they summoned the Na'em, and Zana opened 1 portal for 6 people in daily.

Of course thank you so much for this map and clock QoL! :)

Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Mar 12, 2015, 9:20:28 AM
Very nice :) to the ignorant guys who can't read: there are more QoL improvements coming, calm your neckbeard.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info