Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

realized that those who complain and whine about these small QoL improvements are not even basic supporters.
QoL Improvements:

A step in the right direction, keep up the good work. :)
Nice. But Loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg overdue. Should have done this a year ago.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
samfortal wrote:
The name is unnecessary.

Just make players in party to have a color in his portrait's board. So you just need to match the cross color with Board color.

+1
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
This looks good. I'm holding thumbs for a loot filter... and a aura to grind white items on the ground into currency ;-) while we wishing here a pet that automatically collects currency. Hell I'd even buy one that just picked up those scrolls.
cool.
Names are useful.
Would be nice to be able to zoom out the big map. or have a button to scale it to "fit screen". It's kind of annoying to have to scroll with the arrow keys to see my party members.

Looking forward to the update!

"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
samfortal wrote:
The name is unnecessary.

Just make players in party to have a color in his portrait's board. So you just need to match the cross color with Board color.

+1

+2
Last edited by miva2 on Mar 14, 2015, 6:10:52 PM
the map part is nice, been wishing it would have names :)

http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Haunted_Shoelace?
3spooky5me

Obviously the new expansion lets you do unarmed combat with your feet, and um, also be a pirate. Duh.
It would be nice if colors for party members could be configured, and if you could give people nick names. But perhaps I just want to see the map read "dildo", "clueless", and "ripIncoming".
"
humms wrote:
realized that those who complain and whine about these small QoL improvements are not even basic supporters.

and the number of people that complain without fully reading the original post ...

"
Chris wrote:
... expansion contains a slew of Quality of Life improvements that we've been working on this year (many of which were suggested by community members). We plan on revealing all of these over the next few weeks of development ...

Slew [singular] informal: a large number of people or things

Obviously 3 is not all that will be released, so saying stuff like "I can't believe people get this worked up about an ingame clock or 3 QoL improvements" or "this should have been done a year ago" are just trolling and FailTrolling at that ...

I can't wait to see the full list when finished.

All this and Act 4 !!!

Nice work POE ! :D
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Mar 15, 2015, 12:33:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info