Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

Very nice! I, for one, will really appreciate these changes.
My wish would be there is a configurable drop alert system
"
Helpmegod wrote:
There three QOL improvements looks not good, i only hope that when patch come out we will see A LOT MORE (MUCH MORE) QOL improvements

Stacking more modifiers I see
"
jadenharrow wrote:
I really hope they add a /remaining on maps maybe with the rest of the info to the right hand corner when you press tab.

Seems so simple and so needed

Can we start a tab on this?

+1

total: 1
"
BLACKMACE3 wrote:
Will you eliminate the need for third party programs to compensate for the lack of features in the hud or be stubborn and stupid about it?
Yes they will :)
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
Can we start a tab on this?
It was proposed many many maaaaany times. One more at this point will change nothing, they'll either make it or not.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
xNoobslayer wrote:
The clock is my favourite part of the upcoming expansion.

Finaly no more sudden "OMG IT'S 4 AM AND I HAVE TO GO WORK!" :D
IGN: Teeborg
Oh, we can finally see the time without having to go back to the boring real world, how splendid! ;)
"
Oh, we can finally see the time without having to go back to the boring real world, how splendid! ;)

But everyone plays the game in windowed mode and has a clock on the PC already.^^
Can you please by chance redesign lightning strike too and so as it no longer looks like birthday cake sparkler? :( tyvm in prior!
I came back after a year break and I have a few QoL suggestions.

- When you complete an item from parts it should automatically add to your stack (example maps > scroll, the scroll won't add to your existing stack).

- Allow us to click on a waypoint from anywhere consuming a scroll, this would just save us a few clicks but would be a welcome change IMO.

- Auto bag sort button, there's even room for it on the left of the inventory window. I really miss this from Grim Dawn.

- Allow NPC audio (as well as shrines etc that have voice work) to continue to play without having to stand there, like Diablo handles the lore books. I want to hear it but I don't want to stop killing.

- Icon on the map for legendary items.

- Option to always show health bars, not just when hit.

Item filtering is coming otherwise that would be number 1, I was surprised it wasn't added in my year off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info