Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

"there's now an optional in-game clock built into the UI"

Chris, Will you marry me ?
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Oh yeah, that's really really cool ! Party names, or at least player positions on the map was really needed, this is very welcome.

I like the time as well, no need to stop looking at the monitor now ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
cmilles wrote:
Is the in game clock going to be based on server or local time. Displaying both somewhere would be super helpful for knowing when dailies reset. Just a thought.

Love QoL updates! Keep em coming!

I'm in the UK and my dailies always reset at midnight.
hope this helps
Ty gl hf
Razza
Will you eliminate the need for third party programs to compensate for the lack of features in the hud or be stubborn and stupid about it?
+1000 for showing remaining monsters aside the tab map it would be a good life improvement and not so hard to add.
Hf :)
Any news about new trading system, guild search function (similar to personal stash search), guild stash (move between tabs) and other important improvements? In-game clock, seriously?
It would be great to see some damage numbers. Who cares about tooltip doe I wanna see how hard i crit or how hard I just got rocked. It's not like we're asking for damage meters.
"
kripdiggler wrote:
It would be great to see some damage numbers. Who cares about tooltip doe I wanna see how hard i crit or how hard I just got rocked. It's not like we're asking for damage meters.

I second, 3rd, and 4th this. However I think Chris said somewhere he would never do this. I could be mistaken
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
There three QOL improvements looks not good, i only hope that when patch come out we will see A LOT MORE (MUCH MORE) QOL improvements
So when will GGG update the map to something that doesn't looks like it is from 1995?
It is hard to see, not shared between party members and ugly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info