Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

Uhm...tsk tsk .. Whenever u guyz post screenshots i'm always looking at the skill section for Phase Run :)))
I belive (want to belive!) that this features are only like 1% of QoL improvements that we can expect in expansion.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Very nice, small improvements with a big impact. Best news 2015 so far :D
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
I would have thought an analog clock would be more fitting, nice to finally have it anyway.
YESSS!!
Maybe add a tooltip for the clock that will show /age and /played of the character we are currently on?
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
cutt wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
Yeah! Moar kloks plz! And don't listen to whiners asking for loot filters, graphics options, full inventory/stash search and all other things that are totally unnecessary for true herdcore players.

"
Our upcoming Path of Exile expansion contains a slew of Quality of Life improvements that we've been working on this year (many of which were suggested by community members). We plan on revealing all of these over the next few weeks of development, but we have taken an early screenshot to show a few of them today.

What part of these two simple sentences do you and the like of you not understand, exactly?
It is not about understanding - I do understand they say there will be something else.
It is about belief - I don't believe there will be some meaninful, real QoL improvements, not this clock-thing. Want to but still don't. Do you?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Kreygasm. Thanks so much for this, team.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Hi,

What about kicking someone out of our instance?
Very nice hope to see more!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info