Preview of Upcoming UI/QOL Improvements

"
Ultimace wrote:
"
Midas666 wrote:
LOL, take almost 3 years get clock to game.. and useless names to map.. If play windowed mod, u dont need that clock and this game work better in windowed mod. And those names is only good to party fuckers who solo maps in party.. example: someone find box and say it to chat, that solo fucker find easy to box, come loot and then continue rushing..

You had a bad day or soemthing?

Havent bad day.. that "update" is just so fucking lame.. come'n fucking clock.. there is so much little thing what needs to fixing.. but they dont listening players, only those who pays 500$ for grandmaster support packs..
I know GGG likes to tease, and they certainly have done so in the past, but right I don't think that or showing off little crumbs of improvements is a good way to go right now. Don't misunderstand me, I am very glad for what is seen here, but the more cynical side of me wants to say that it took them far too long to finally have features that D2 had for years already (names beneath player map icons). I am not without confidence when I saw that these are certainly only a few of what GGG likely has lined up, but GGG needs to not save the 'big guns' for later at this point. I have a feeling that Act IV is going to be a bit 'make-or-break' for a decent amount of people and showing off things like this isn't exactly filling them with some of the confidence I have.

Again, don't take this as me not being grateful for what we're getting...certainly am and know it's likely been hell-on-wheels for the team with the big reveal coming soon. However, there needs to be at least one or big features being shown (IMHO) that will get people talking positive instead of so many jaded and some might argue justifiable comments going on here.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Mar 12, 2015, 10:58:54 AM
QoL improvements are always well received!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:22:05 AM
very nice. beware the haunted shoelace...
Nice! Let's hope some 6 player party optimization improvement also gonna be added :)
2 players with discharge builds and all got 5 fps :P
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
I guess I am in a minority who does not want "quality of life" features, whatever that means. Will I be able to turn these features off, especially the clock?

It is funny how people want everyday realism in a fantasy video game.
"

• Players asked for the in-game clocked yet you seem to claim they don't listen to their players.

This. I joined the thread asking for an in-game clock, some time in the last few months (though the thread was much older). It was huge. I don't party with people so I don't care about those improvements, but my impression is that that has also been a major request from a huge portion of the player base for literally years.

These QoL improvements are a direct reflection of what players have been asking for with regards to QoL (and they say there's more coming!)
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 12, 2015, 12:03:18 PM
"
"
Midas666 wrote:
that "update" is just so fucking lame.. come'n fucking clock.. there is so much little thing what needs to fixing.. but they dont listening players, only those who pays 500$ for grandmaster support packs..

• They have only shown 3 out of X quality-of-life improvements so far.
  • Players asked for the in-game clocked yet you seem to claim they don't listen to their players.

yeah yeah, but what is this "HYPE" shit what ppl wroten here, it just a clock, nothing special !!!

When they do that same what is on diablo's, if uniq drop to u, u see it on the map... ? too hard to do that? So many time found accidently uniq from map. Don rly want even know how many times uniq stay on ground cause dont fucking know it drop..

And other little things what help grinding, that clock dont help..

Some of my wishes:
1. Rework map and especially its enlarged version
2. Add 1 row of space into inventory

The game is great otherwise. Any future improvements will be just icing on the cake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info