unique items *no longer updated*

"
Neokolzia wrote:
Final Update on my shield, art work finalized pretty much, very happy with it now.

Can't wait.

Image is broken for me! What a tease! :P
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
"
Neokolzia wrote:
Final Update on my shield, art work finalized pretty much, very happy with it now.

Can't wait.

Edit: Broken Image hopefully fixed now.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yoerec.jpg

Sorry No idea how that howlink broke the image
Definitely looks like my kind of Unique. Can't stand using ES, and if/when I do, it'll be with armor - I also love using Shields. Kudos! :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 13, 2012, 3:19:44 PM
neo you have no idea but that shield adds quite a lot of value of having high ES as a tank templar with hybrid gear on.

Too bad my current project is an armour-only templar (no ES), may have to deck out my shield templar and give that thing a try when it's on the shelf
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
just crossing my fingers that it remains a lv 62 Champion Kite shield =), glad to hear that it seems helpful to various Str/Int Hybrid builds.
found this with what I believe to be the max +resists
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
anubite wrote:
Carnage Heart: I like it, but it seems like a huge trade off for a small gain. Since you'll be effectively giving up 1/4 of your HP, it'd be nice if you could be slightly less likely to be bursted down by spells? Trade the +to all resists to +3% maximum to all resists? I suppose the issue with doing that is... the more uniques that have that stat, the possibility of someone acquiring 100% resist in one resist or more becomes possible.

How does the minus 25% HP (and ES) work?
Does it substract from the +maximum HP bonus from passive and similar or does it multiply with the end result HP?

In other words, does a 1000 HP character with +150% HP passives equipping this necklace end up with:
1000 HP * (1 + 1.5 - 0.25) = 2250 HP
OR
1000 HP * ( 1+ 1.5) * (1 - 0.25) = 1875 HP

If it's the first, it's not actually 1/4 of your HP you're giving up.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
how does reduced max life work with chaos incalculation?
http://poetools.com/ - PATH OF EXILE TOOLS
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
anubite wrote:
Carnage Heart: I like it, but it seems like a huge trade off for a small gain. Since you'll be effectively giving up 1/4 of your HP, it'd be nice if you could be slightly less likely to be bursted down by spells? Trade the +to all resists to +3% maximum to all resists? I suppose the issue with doing that is... the more uniques that have that stat, the possibility of someone acquiring 100% resist in one resist or more becomes possible.

How does the minus 25% HP (and ES) work?
Does it substract from the +maximum HP bonus from passive and similar or does it multiply with the end result HP?

In other words, does a 1000 HP character with +150% HP passives equipping this necklace end up with:
1000 HP * (1 + 1.5 - 0.25) = 2250 HP
OR
1000 HP * ( 1+ 1.5) * (1 - 0.25) = 1875 HP

If it's the first, it's not actually 1/4 of your HP you're giving up.

Reduced is additive and less mutltiplicative. I don't have the amulet to test, but normally it should be 2250 HP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info