unique items *no longer updated*

"
kompostownik wrote:
how does reduced max life work with chaos incalculation?

I'm pretty sure CI ignores all HP modifiers and just sets your max HP to 1.

"
Kissan wrote:
Reduced is additive and less mutltiplicative. I don't have the amulet to test, but normally it should be 2250 HP.

That'd be my guess aswell.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

My soon to be unique
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

My soon to be unique

Huge blood magic fan here, liking the looks of this weapon. I'm curious, though...Does the "Spells cost 50% more to cast" mod affect attacks like Heavy Strike or only actual spells? Also, how would that work with Auras?
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 13, 2012, 6:30:16 PM
"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

My soon to be unique

Huge blood magic fan here, liking the looks of this weapon. I'm curious, though...Does the "Spells cost 50% more to cast" mod affect attacks like Heavy Strike or only actual spells? Also, how would that work with Auras?

It's my understanding that it will effect every skill gem inc auras. Basically made to be used with the Mara with high hp that's enough to use skills with blood magic without a issue.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Hm...the +200 HP on there is plenty (assuming you have +%HP nodes) to justify it, but what about % based auras? Those are already ridiculously costly for BM users (as they take a percentage of your final HP). I suppose that's one of the trade offs of using the axe. In any case, looks like another great unique for me to look forward to. :D
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 13, 2012, 7:00:50 PM
"
square0 wrote:
found this with what I believe to be the max +resists
Unavailable
That's not max. Carnage has already been posted with 17%.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
square0 wrote:
found this with what I believe to be the max +resists
Unavailable
That's not max. Carnage has already been posted with 17%.

"
ykyshaeq wrote:
Unavailable

New amy, best inslot for my rapier ranger:)

I see it now, my bad
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

My soon to be unique

It's my understanding that it will effect every skill gem inc auras. Basically made to be used with the Mara with high hp that's enough to use skills with blood magic without a issue.

Looks amazing can't wait.

Now that all the Diamond uniques are starting to roll out were seeing some real innovation =)
The unique map could use some small adjustments. Although Kripp got a ton of shit from it, he seemed quite underwhelmed by it. I don't know what to suggest. But maybe you could make it even more unique than it already is? Maybe it could have some bizarre effect on items obtained from the instance?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
The unique map could use some small adjustments. Although Kripp got a ton of shit from it, he seemed quite underwhelmed by it. I don't know what to suggest. But maybe you could make it even more unique than it already is? Maybe it could have some bizarre effect on items obtained from the instance?

I would like the idea of some sort of Cosmetic effect, things like what Reaper's Unique has, like Trails of blood, obviously not that but, say uniques dropped from their or other ones, could have similar added bonus effects, no stat changes or anything just something that would make uniques from there more unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info